Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-01-2012, 11:51 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

I just had a discussion with our UI designer, and will be looking for ways to better communicate how many moves are left in the game. It won't be in the next update as it has already been sent to Apple.

We appreciate all the feedback, and will strive to improve and expand this game.

-Greg, Skejo Studios
Old 03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

A few issues cropped up in my last game:

On the research analyst's turn I was using the Logistics coordinator's ability to give cities to the research analyst and gave 2 cities, which required me to discard a city from the analyst. I was prompted to choose which city to discard and was simultaneous asked if I wanted to end the turn since I had used 4 actions already. I said "no" to not end the turn and it somehow selected a city to discard at the same time...one of the cities I wanted to keep. Please fix this so it's impossible to select a discard if the end turn prompt is on-screen.

The second issue was that after I discarded the city and said no to ending the turn the research analyst was still able to move around the map and remove infections an unlimited number of times even though there were no more actions available.

Even with the issues, thanks for such an enjoyable game!
Old 03-04-2012, 02:47 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

@aceyprime, thank for reporting these two issues. We have never seen an unlimited turn sequence emerge. Just goes to show no matter how much testing you do, stuff crops up.

We have added them to be fixed in the next update.

-Greg, Skejo Studios
Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Just wanted to say the latest update is fantastic! Retina iPad resolution makes everything nice and sharp and I really appreciate the turn counter. Thanks for continuing to improve this excellent game.

It would be helpful to have a menu presented at the end of the game to allow you to start a new game, exit to menu, etc without having to hit the small pause button in the upper right.

Also, one time the text overlapped making it difficult to see what was going on:

Old 03-29-2012, 03:50 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

@aceyprime, glad you are enjoying the new Retina Display. We like it as well (and for having a valid reason to get the new iPad).

You suggestion on adding a few items at the end of the game to start a new game is a good idea. I have added it to our list of things to discuss for the next update.

As for the colliding message, we didn't take into account that an outbreak might also trigger a spreading infestation, while showing the need for use a special resource. Will look into that one.

Greg, from Skejo Studios
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

The game is not available in app store!!!
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:57 PM

how the hell do you win? even on easy im losing within half a dozen turns
Old 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
how the hell do you win? even on easy im losing within half a dozen turns
You need to Stabilize all four regions before 8 spreading infestations appear, or before 24 turns.

Stabilizing is when a single unit has 5 cards from a region (the research analyst only needs 4) and hits the large Red Cross symbol near their portrait while also being in a city that has an airport.

It makes all zombies in that region easier to kill and no new zombies can appear either.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:41 PM

Yeah, i figured that out, but by the time ive managed to transfer 5 of thr right card to the same guy (because everyone has to move to the right city to change each card) im overwhelmed with infections.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
Yeah, i figured that out, but by the time ive managed to transfer 5 of thr right card to the same guy (because everyone has to move to the right city to change each card) im overwhelmed with infections.
Your teams abilities are what help you stabilize faster, you have to start think about what cities you need to be in for transfers. Just remember to pick a region you have the most cards in to start working there and break up any cities with biohazards to stop spreading infections.