Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games > MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests

Old 03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Draw Something - Looking for more elaborate user's

Hey all,

Are you bored of playing with people drawing stickmen or simply writing words?

I'm creating this thread for people who put some care into their drawings and make them more interesting than simple scribbles.

So just post your Draw Something Username or Email here and we can play a more interesting game!
Old 03-29-2012, 04:35 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

200 views and noones interested?

You don't have to be an artist by any means, just a more friendly atmosphere playing with forum user's than randoms
Old 03-29-2012, 04:54 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I log in through facebook-so just add me there
lee massheder
Old 03-29-2012, 08:30 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

I'm a stick figure type. LOL. But I don't write words. Anyway, this game doesn't have nearly enough words to make it worth the bother. Unless they up the word count 100x, it's going to fizzle out. I don't even play all the time yet I get repeats. People who have bought the game with the allegedly larger dictionary, they get repeats. People I play with sometimes guess the word before I even get a little bit of my drawing done because they have seen the words before and then they just pop out at them. I think there has to be a better game out there than this one.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
I'm a stick figure type. LOL. But I don't write words. Anyway, this game doesn't have nearly enough words to make it worth the bother. Unless they up the word count 100x, it's going to fizzle out. I don't even play all the time yet I get repeats. People who have bought the game with the allegedly larger dictionary, they get repeats. People I play with sometimes guess the word before I even get a little bit of my drawing done because they have seen the words before and then they just pop out at them. I think there has to be a better game out there than this one.
There was an update not too long ago that added more words, they will keep supporting it and adding more especially considering zynga bought them out
Old 03-29-2012, 11:26 AM

Yeah its a bummer that this game is the one to rocket up the charts because Charadium is way better.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:53 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neehan View Post
Yeah its a bummer that this game is the one to rocket up the charts because Charadium is way better.
Personally I didn't like it. There was too many people in a lobby and the text spam got in the way.

I like draw something because of its asynchronus play and how you watch the animation of yours and your opponants drawing played out in real time, + I played it on OMGPOP on the PC before that.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 PM

Chardium also has an asyncronous mode that you can play with up to 4 people, which makes it more fun. But to each their own. Also, you pay for Charadium once and you get everything. No shady IAPs for extra colors. It also has more options as far as paint tools.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Anyone else want to play?
Old 04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Bump