Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 03-23-2012, 09:35 AM
iPhone 5

Default Win 10 itunes voucher every week, download/rate our app :)

Want the chance to win a 10 itunes voucher? Just download our zombie shooter game and give us a good rating for the chance to win! We will pick a new winner every Friday

Download our app here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tide-of-the-dead/id507885784?ls=1&mt=8

Note: Leave your Name on the review (a way for us to contact you)

We pick 1 winner every friday and this is open to everyone (worldwide!!) This awesome game will SOON be available on android too
Old 03-28-2012, 01:19 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store.

Quote:
I like zombie games, this one is not an exception. Tide of the dead looks like a tower defense game + FPS, but you are the tower. All you have to do is fight your way to save a girl on a ship full of zombies. You have several weapons to choose to kill a zombie. Each level is a scene, zombies are coming in several waves. The graphics is fine. The background music could be improved or replaced by more scary ones. It is a little boring after you have played several levels. I guess there are much things to do to improve the gameplay.

Anyway recommended to all zombie game lovers.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

5 star review on the US app store as _burn:

Quote:
ZOMBIES!!!
I love zombie games.

This game has a great story, good voice-overs, and it has that overall scary feeling to it. The game wants you to feel trapped where you have to fight off wave after wave of zombies and it does a great job at that.

The knife slashing is a bit laggy and could be improved and, as others have said, the music is good but could be a bit scarier.

I love the graphics, though. There are some scary looking zombies in this game!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:29 AM

I have left a review in US Apple store as BigRhet
Old 03-29-2012, 11:36 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Left a review as iPawn4 in the US Appstore.

Quote:
This is a good game but lacks a little to be better. The graphics is nice. The background sound effects are what I love. It can really send chills in your bones when you are playing this game with max volume. I was playing in my room, turned off the lights and turned up the volume to the max and I was surprised that the sound effects fits the game perfectly. It really is scary. The controls can be frustrating at times specially when using knife. You cannot go swinging your knife like a madman. There's always a delay before you can swing again. A little frustrating for me.

Here are my suggestions to improve this game:

1. "Score" - Have a score board every level. This way people can compete going for the highest score online on every level or the whole game.

Here are a list of how points can be obtained:

*Killing zombies will grant you points.
*Hitting a headshot will have higher points.
*Finishing a level without taking a hit will give you extra points.
*Finishing a level with knife only will give you extra points.
*Finishing a level fast will give you extra points.
*etc...

2. "Wave Counter" - Hope you can add a wave counter in every level. This Wave Counter will show how many waves are left on that level.

3. "Have different zombie traits" - It would get boring if the zombies walks the same path over and over again and with the same speed. Hope you can make the same type of zombie walk a bit faster than the other. Like have a random fast zombie appear in ever level. This will make the game more challenging and fun.

4. "Add more zombies" - Hope you can add more type of zombies. Like a spitting zombie which fires a toxin to you. You need to shoot or touch these toxins to avoid them. Killing that spitting zombie would stop it. Add a crawler zombie which crawls on the ceiling and walls and they crawl not in a straight path. This will make the game more challenging.
I have more suggestions but these will do for now. Good luck.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 PM
iPhone 5

Default Thanks for the ratings!

Thanks to all who have downloaded and rated the app, I will anounce and contact this Friday's winner so good luck and your help and suggestions have been appreciated

Last few hours to get your ratings in for this Fridays draw!!

Cheers

DrenTek

Last edited by DrenTek; 03-29-2012 at 06:24 PM..
Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 AM
iPhone 5

Thanks to all who rated and downloaded 'Tide Of The Dead'.

This Friday's winner is iANiMeX so well done dude!

Remember next Friday we pick another winner!

DrenTek
Old 03-31-2012, 10:05 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Thanks for the generous contest. Hope to see more awesome updates to this nice shooter game. Good luck and have a nice weekend.
Old 04-06-2012, 09:37 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store
Quote:
Excellent game!
This is really cool game! Great graphics and nice sound effects. The gameplay is great! You should defend from zombies. The controls in the game is very simple. There are 6 different weapons. A lot of challenging levels and bosses. Very good game! I think you should add in the game some point system and stars for each level like in AngryBirds and GameCenter or OpenFeint support. I'd like to see also more new weapons and different kinds of zombies.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:15 AM

Reviewed as billyjon on iTunes USA:

This game needs a pause button. The only way to pause the game now is to press the "M" menu key. If I have a call coming in on my iPhone, I need to pause the game.

The game is interesting as the zombies happen on a ship. You need to kill the zombies with either a knife or a gun. There are limitations of using the knife as it is a close range weapon. You can only slice the zombie when he is near. The game should add an ability to throw the knife at the zombie which is more useful. More types of zombies can be added to the game to make the story more interesting. In fact, I notice the blood ooze does not flow out from the cuts where the damage is. It flows from the bottom like water. The animation for the oozing out blood can be made more realistic to make the game better.

Overall, I feel it is a nice game but the points I mentioned can be further improved.