Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-28-2012, 12:15 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

@DaGreen1

Good catch, that is one of the first UI elements I've added to the game so I forgot to spell check it (this would have been embarrassing). As for your second bug I'm afraid I didn't find an elegant solution to it so there is no conversion percentage. I'm trying to figure it out as I'm typing this but no promises.

@bigrand1 & @drelbs & @DaGreen1

I'm very glad you liked it, it means a lot for me to see that people are enjoying the game.

@everybody testing

Thank you very much for your help. It seems that the last big complaint is the game's UI so if you have any more suggestions related to it please tell me.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:25 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Dantis View Post
@DaGreen1

Good catch, that is one of the first UI elements I've added to the game so I forgot to spell check it (this would have been embarrassing). As for your second bug I'm afraid I didn't find an elegant solution to it so there is no conversion percentage. I'm trying to figure it out as I'm typing this but no promises.
It wasn't so much of the percentage, as it was that it didn't automatically switch back when it was done. It was a guessing game for me, then again, I will state that it continued even when I switched to another program via the notification menu in iOS 5.1

I will say, it runs smooth on a iPod Touch 4th gen, 8gb, so I don't think you have to worry too much about slowdowns or performance issues on lower end devices like mine.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:51 PM

New update is going good. I haven't yet uploaded any new music to test it with, but hopefully it will work. Will Try tomorrow afternoon.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:30 PM

Wow, I got sidetracked by life. Anyways, it looks good man. You fixed those graphical snafus that I had mentioned for retina displays.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:40 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Hello guys, sorry for dropping off the side of the planet but I've been hard at work polishing the game. There is a huge list of improvements but the main ones are:

-I've changed the sound analysis and and rail generation algorithms (the game now syncs a lot better with most songs)
-The game is now more colorful ( you can still tone it down)
-I've added full retina iPad support
-I've added a new effect to the background

+ squashed all known bugs and then some

If you haven't joined the beta yet and would like to help out then please join my Testflight group: http://bit.ly/FTxAKb .

I want to thank you for all your suggestions in the past (and sorry for not always replying to them) and I can't wait to hear some more.

PS: Check out the new gameplay trailer on the thread's main page.