★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-22-2011, 03:57 PM
How do I get more gems?

And will I constantly be getting more moonstones on endless wave?

And how did some people play for four hours straight and ended up with 10,000+ gems?
02-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Does someone know how to get the Super Miney Bros. achievement? I played all normal levels again using only 2 of all my mineys but didn't receive it.

02-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agantacroxi View Post
Does someone know how to get the Super Miney Bros. achievement? I played all normal levels again using only 2 of all my mineys but didn't receive it.
You have to only OWN two mineys. so start a new game on another user and play normal with that, otherwise there is no way to track that you only used 2 of your mineys

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.
02-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,966
Got the tier 2 Litch, but kind of disappointed, the damage bump is very small, and the special costs so much more that you might be better off using a tier one unit's special in the boss fight if you already have phantoms up.

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
02-13-2012, 11:55 AM
4-1

Am I the only one stuck on 4-1?

I'm on monster difficulty but the wizard moves up and down so slowly so that if I am at the bottom and one spawns at the top I get hit before i can kill it.

Also do the upgrades for the wizard have any effect on how many hits the big spiders take or no? Do the upgrades for normal units have any effect on the hero units?

Last edited by Metz; 02-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.
02-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metz View Post
Am I the only one stuck on 4-1?

I'm on monster difficulty but the wizard moves up and down so slowly so that if I am at the bottom and one spawns at the top I get hit before i can kill it.

Also do the upgrades for the wizard have any effect on how many hits the big spiders take or no? Do the upgrades for normal units have any effect on the hero units?
Upgrading the wizard will allow you to shoot stronger and move faster! try it!

www.livgames.com
Creator of the award winning Legendary Wars, Monster Wars and Stellar Wars.
02-13-2012, 01:18 PM
Balance

One more thing, the difficulty in later difficulties does not really increase apart from in the latest levels and the hero/set-piece levels. The hard levels are those where you cannot mass elfs or where there are massive AOE spells (such as Grimm’s in 5-9 - I swear that level is harder then 5-10). The higher difficulties need either much shorter preparation times for the "final wave" (boss attacks) or the elfy needs to be nerfed to ensure that the difficulty DOES increase as opposed to the tiers of the units.

I would also say that the dwarfy is useless in any form of attacking, mainly because of his speed. The world you find him in (world 2) naturally disadvantages him because the wind shoves him back almost as fast as he can move. It generally takes about 3+ cycles of the wind for the dwarfy to get across the bridge, by which time the battle on the other side is already over and he is no longer needed. In world 3 where there is no wind pushing him back you get the golem which is another tank that fills the same role and the need for at tank is over because at that point you only need elfy's and fodder units like unicorns.

Really nice game though

Last edited by Metz; 02-14-2012 at 03:31 PM.
03-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Question

Okay well I have beaten all difficulties on the iPod version and I was going to buy the iPad version today and went and saw it was free so I got it. I was wondering should I wait to play it? Because I know 2.0 is coming out soon, I really don't mind waiting because I have monster wars and will just work on that, I just want to know what's best. Should I wait? Or play and just not upgrade anything? Pls help.
03-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
Got the tier 2 Litch, but kind of disappointed, the damage bump is very small, and the special costs so much more that you might be better off using a tier one unit's special in the boss fight if you already have phantoms up.
Upgrade it t tier 3
Liv Games, when is 2.0 coming out?
04-12-2012, 07:26 PM
Hey!

I have to say that this game is damn great! Just a few things!
1) when u win the final battle on monster difficulty with you don't get the gems.
2) lvl 30 of the arena just makes my game crush every time I try to start it.

Said that, I'm looking forward for new levels and Things to kill