★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-23-2012, 06:31 AM
FREE 12+ Version now available! Check it out!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clear-vision-12+/id508021929?mt=8

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Omg bought this today after seeing it in the iTunes charts.
I've just finished it, and while it might not be the longest game it certainly is a fun one. I love the story. It's got nice graphics and easy to use controls and all for 69p = bargain.
Can't wait for more content/missions.

On a side note how many variations on the underground boxing are there? Is there only a couple of different rounds and is it a big fix as every single time I bet money I lost :-(
I'd love to see more of the boxing in an update, like more moves and thrown together randomly to make it a random winner each time. (if that's not how it's already done).

03-27-2012, 05:01 PM
Underground boxing

I don't get it...I'm sure it supposed to be random but i lose EVERy time...I lost 8 times in a row, 6 of those I bet on the same color guy, probability in a 50-50 should not allow that. What am I missing? Even Vegas hasn't beat me that bad
03-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Omg bought this today after seeing it in the iTunes charts.
I've just finished it, and while it might not be the longest game it certainly is a fun one. I love the story. It's got nice graphics and easy to use controls and all for 69p = bargain.
Can't wait for more content/missions.

On a side note how many variations on the underground boxing are there? Is there only a couple of different rounds and is it a big fix as every single time I bet money I lost :-(
I'd love to see more of the boxing in an update, like more moves and thrown together randomly to make it a random winner each time. (if that's not how it's already done).
Thank you for supporting us with your purchase! The underground boxing has 4 variations and you can definitely win 2 ways (but also lose 2 ways). We'll add more to the game - please keep it on your device for free updates.

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter
03-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathen View Post
hey guys,
I have trouble finishing the mission on the dock, which you have to make it look like an accident. Any tips?
It's been a while since I finished the game, but I think that is where you are supposed to shoot the shift stick on the crane right on the left of the screen

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-31-2012, 03:28 PM
So what's the ETA fOr the new levels?

GC- banger1103
04-27-2012, 07:51 AM
Finally got around to buying this... after hearing that it just hit 1 million paid downloads and still has a 5 star iTunes rating after 110,000 reviews... I had to check it out. =oP

It surprised me quite a bit. I didn't think that distance or wind speed would play a roll in the game, but fortunately it does. Also has a decent story with humorous cut scenes. Color me impressed. =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Finally got around to buying this... after hearing that it just hit 1 million paid downloads and still has a 5 star iTunes rating after 110,000 reviews... I had to check it out. =oP

It surprised me quite a bit. I didn't think that distance or wind speed would play a roll in the game, but fortunately it does. Also has a decent story with humorous cut scenes. Color me impressed. =oD
Haha, thanks for the purchase @syntheticvoid! More to come!

FDG Entertainment
Follow us on Twitter
05-08-2012, 09:25 AM
When? When?? This game is awesome, but desperately needs more content, more missions!
Suggestion: Lunatic mode!
You are a lunatic in the bell tower sniping people at random.
05-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Suggestion!!

Game needs like a challenge mode or the ability to replay missions for better score etc...