Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 03-30-2012, 07:47 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to AppMania
Default New explosive contest for the game Demolition Master 3D. Win 2 x $15 iTunes Gift Card

Hi,

Sorry for little technical delays.

First of all, we want to thank you all for your wonderful reviews for the game. It’s a great pleasure for us to hear this and it gives us an inspiration to make the game even better.

We’d also like gladly to congratulate the winners of this contest.

1. burn (posting #5)
2. DRose1 (pposting #12)

We also want to thank everyone who took part in the contest. Don’t give up, we think that you’ll have some luck next time.

Kind regards, AppMania

Our previous contests with the satisfied winners:

1. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=125760

2. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=126633

Last edited by AppMania; 04-09-2012 at 06:44 AM..
Old 03-31-2012, 06:07 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via Skype™ to AppMania

go-go-go!!!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 AM
iPad 2

It seems that I cannot comment and review by using the PROMO code which you gave me, so I just purchase the game myself and leave a review as ewTang on US store for the iPhone version.

Quote:
Demolition is such an awesome destruction game, with well designed graphics and 3D effect animation, the game is so addicted.

There are various kinds of bombs which I can use to achieve different purposes.

Goog game way to go.

Here is my suggestion: we know the game has 3 goals for us to play for: hit the green objects, avoid the red zone, lower the grid level, but why comes each time when I blow the structures I need to TAP the screen twice to see the results? I mean mostly I would play 3 to 4 times each level, that leads to tapping the screen 8 times on average.
So I hope you could change that setting to a simply one TAP or just showing the result and restart button right after the blowing without any TAP requirment.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Default The game is very interesting

US App Store SamorodovAlex For both versions

Quote:
The game is very interesting and exciting. I could play day and night,
Lay a bomb to blow up all by using logic. There are different types of bombs and a lot of levels. This is very interesting and will never be boring! I think at this point in time, this game is one of the best I have tasted.
You should buy this game!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:25 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

5 star reviews for both iPhone and iPad versions on the US app store by _burn:

Quote:
You know what's cool about this game? EVERYTHING!

Seriously, this game is just simply amazing. The absolute best part of it is that it's in 3D. That means you get to swivel around the object you're blowing up and you get to watch it explode just like a real buliding would. That adds so much more to this genre of game.

My kids have a lot of fun with this one. Really though, who doesn't like blowing stuff up! Plus it has that educational value to it. Now they know exactly how to blow up the neighbor's house.

The landscapes are awesome. It's the simple things like background images you barely notice are there that really add that extra bit of realism to the game. The sound effects and graphics are top notch. The developers are really cool people, too. They are very active on the TouchArade forums and really listen to their fans.

Overall another awesome game by a really great development team.
Old 04-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed both versions as deadpuma in the US AppStore
Quote:
Amazing game!
Demolition Master 3D is exactly what the AppStore was missing. Demolition Master features 110 unique levels across five locations. The levels are extremely fun and are not as easy as you may expect. The difficulty varied level by level. The graphics are great and the sounds are fantastic and really add to the game. Anyone who enjoys physics games or anyone who is looking for a great addictive game, look no further. Demolition Master 3D is exactly what you need!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

reviewed iPhone and iPad versions as Arutyun Mokoyan on US Store
Quote:
Awesome game!
This game is another incredible game from AppMania developers. You can play through 5 locations they're altogether have 110 unique levels. The environment looks great! Amazing realistic 3D graphics with great physics, perfect animations, visual and sounds effects. You can compete with your friends from GameCenter or OpenFeint. This game is very challenging. Amazing environments, great gameplay make this app worth buying! Definitely recommend this great game!
Old 04-05-2012, 12:57 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Amazing and Addictive Puzzle Game

Reviewed both versions as xbetayll on US App Store with 5 stars rating
Quote:
Amazing and Addictive Puzzle Game
Demolition Master 3D is such an awesome and amazing physic puzzle game with lots of fun!
There are you will always have so much fun and lose yourself in this game and . Sweet and considerate.
Such delicate and beautiful graphics with nice and charming background music also solid gameplay and control make this game amazing and addictive to play with. What you need to do is simply boom the construction into pieces by using explosives to get as many points as possible. Very exciting and gegerous! Easy to get started and challenging to go on also hard to stop. So many challenging levels so much fun to play with and I'm sure you'll be addicted in it and forget the time like me. Love it! I bought the full game without hesitation after trying the free version. Super Cool!
Highly recommended! Definitely worth a try as a great puzzle game saves a lot!
Never miss this game! You'll never regret trying this awesome game!
Here is the snapshot of the review in case it doesn't appear on iTunes:

Thanks a lot for the awesome games and contest!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:03 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Marc Fizzy on US store (iPad version) with 5 stars:

Quote:
Perfect Physics Puzzle, Good for Education

Demolition Master 3D is a physics game particularly well crafted. Unlike Angry Bird, this game is the "real deal". I find myself have learnt a lot from playing this game.

The graphics are amazing. Everything including animations and transitions looks great when they are in 3D. My favorite part is the main menu, which looks like a very cool control room. The gyroscope control works great. At first, I thought I had to get an in-app magnifier to accurately place the bomb. Turns out, I never need it. It's all very intuitive in this game and the developers have already carefully designed seven levels as tutorial. I followed all the instruction easily, bombed all the way, and thought I was a demolition expert.

Well, then it was time I'd realized I had a long way to go to become one. Demolition Master 3D is not like other physics game. It's serious and almost simulates every detail like it's a physics experiment. (It appears to me that this game can be used to train real demolition worker, WHY NOT?) And that's why I think if you are parents, this game would be great for your children, because it serves educational purpose well.

The game has Game Center and Open Feint support, which is a big plus. And it has been working great on my iPad and iPhone, so it's no doubt a quality app. Besides, the visual and sound effects are awesome. The weather will change in the background in different level and those landmark buildings seem to bring you around the world.

I can hardly make any substantial suggestion to this well-crafted game. But I think the music can use a bit transition so everything will blend better. And I don't like the MacBook on the desk. In fact, I think I have a better idea. I will move that start screen to the window behind the laptop. (And then you can put some files and toolbox on the desk?) It simply makes sense. The construction site is outside the window, so you tap it and you play the levels. Why play it on a MacBook inside your iPad/iPhone?

After all, this is a incredible physics puzzle game, I will recommend to all the bomb lovers, physics game fans and kids who are willing to show an interest in science.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2012-04-06 at 1.57.24 AM.png (85.5 KB, 57 views)
Old 04-05-2012, 02:09 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenFlame View Post
It seems that I cannot comment and review by using the PROMO code which you gave me, so I just purchase the game myself and leave a review as ewTang on US store for the iPhone version.
I see your point. But the scoreboard will appear automatically if you wait a little longer. I think the two taps and the delay is for players to look around the scene before the level really ends. So players can play better in the next round.