★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OURPALM
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 561.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Limited Time Discount for the Unreal Engine 3 Game!

Welcome to Planet Momoko, a prison full of tests and illusions! Mission Sirius a FPS (First-Person Shooter) game powered by Unreal Engine 3 that gets your blood pumping!

Roger A prisoner? A lone ranger? Unveil the secrets of Momoko and you will be fighting an army alone.

All are but tests!

Video Camera Following Mode makes it easier to operate without a mouse or a keyboard. There are only two operations: aim and shoot, and reload. The game shows a number of extraordinary scenes: in the open air of a planet, the sky, the ground, the underground, the military base, enemies attacking from all directions like flood. You will operate all kinds of weapons ranging from high-focusing laser guns and fast-shooting photonic submachine guns to mass-destructive heavy machine guns.

All are but illusions!

Mission Sirius is like a motion picture and animation makes the whole game an action movie. You will have different choices at various scenes, only to find out in the end what the illusions and tests really mean. The latest video-audio technology used in the game ensures the fluency of the pictures. Even if a group of enemies appear out of nowhere, you will still be able to keep shooting smoothly.

What you will be dealing with is No Ordinary Army!

Maybe the lowest form of life has no brain and would only attack out of instinct. But when you are eager to find out the hidden secrets of Momoko, the real opponents--the mercenary troops, will show you who you will be dealing with. You make the tiniest mistakes in fight formation, teammate cover-ups or tactical strikes and you may be killed on Planet Momoko.

What exactly is Mission Sirius? The mystery is waiting for you to solve.

We love your feedback!
Please feel free email us with your comments & suggestions: topfungame@gmail.com
Also available on Facebook: facebook.com/TopFunGame
Twitter: twitter.com/topfungame

Sanuku's comments:

03-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Strange it's an UNREAL game and NOT Universal... Kinda makes me cautious... Dunno why a developer would intentionally NOT make use of the Universal capabilities of Unreal...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Asdivine Hearts, Cardinal Quest 2, Yurei Ninja, Mountain Goat Mountain
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
03-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
@sanuku, is this game worth the price n size? i thought it looks good from your gameplay trailer. also this is a rails based gameplay isn't it?
It`s on Rails and still does have a few Frames drops but overall the Games does have that kinda Unreal Feeling I had many, many Years ago when I got my Copy of the Game and did load it up the first Time.

It`s really hard to judge the full Game that early but as far as I can tell you at the current price point it`s better to wait and see if the Developer starts to fix all those small Bugs/Glitches that are still in the Game or if this One was just a try to gain some Money for some real big Free Roam Shooter.

I do indeed hope it wasn`t the Second...
03-15-2012, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
thanks man. so this is a port of an old game? well i think i just buy it. 3.99 isn't that much for UE3 powered game.
Not it`s not a Port of an old Game! But I had the same good Feeling while playing Mission Sirius HD even it is on Rails like during the first Time I had played Unreal back in the late 90....
03-31-2012, 08:10 AM
Now free! But still with an horrible frame rate...

Find me on Twitter
03-31-2012, 08:30 AM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
agree, it stutters heavily on new Ipad, stay away from this crap.
04-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Im glad i got this for free because it sucks

When i first saw this game it was like $4 but i wasnt sure about buying it..then one day i saw it for free so i decided to try it..Yeah if i bought this game i would be mad its a stupid rail shooter game and not to mention it's incredibly boring all you do is tap enemy's. The graphics are ok..but probably the only good thing about this
game.Deleted

Oh yeah its also extremely laggy
04-01-2012, 08:05 PM
K... To be clear... I do like some rail shooters. Doom, RAGE... But here, you can't swipe your finger to look around, and the production values are through the floor bad. It feels like an early stage demo the Devs got sick of working on, and threw it into the AppStore hoping a bunch of 12 year olds wouldn't notice.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Asdivine Hearts, Cardinal Quest 2, Yurei Ninja, Mountain Goat Mountain
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid