★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A 3D adventure game !
Become the hero of this exciting adventure. Fight against mythical creatures and mummies from ancient Egypt and solve enigmas by browsing through the many secret passages that compose the world of Plutark, the fury of the Earth. Cross deserts, oasis, and haunted temples and avoid traps in this first issue of the series MEDALLION QUEST.

Story:
Four baleful entities have been created by a bloodthirsty devil whose goal is to give them the power to control each of the elements which protect the balance of our world and eradicate all the human beings.
Jailed for centuries in a medallion forged by the Gods, the four furies are released accidentally by a young boy who has no other choice than to chase and send them back to this magic jail.

*** Version Optimised for the IPAD2 & The New IPAD.
03-30-2012, 04:35 PM
Wow, this looks awesome!

One question: There is a non-HD version but, I can't find it on iTunes or AppShopper. I can go on my iTouch and search "AwakeDREAMS" and I saw MedalQuest (non-HD version). However, I can't find the link for it.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
TOFTTing. Impressions in a bit.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-30-2012, 04:42 PM
03-30-2012, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNoMeN View Post
Thanks! So, the devices are only iPhone 4, 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad right?

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
03-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Obviously VERY impressions, but they are decidedly mixed. This uses the Unreal engine, but the game looks much better in the still pictures than in-game. It seems to be a bit unpolished. The controls are floaty, and the targeting of the slingshot is pretty poor. Also, there are no instructions at all that I can find. So far, I've wandered around, shooting anything that moves, and looked for some sign of what to do. There really needs to be some direction. I think this has some potential, but I can't recommend it as it currently stands.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-31-2012, 02:58 AM
Game Impressions

03-31-2012, 07:33 AM
good graphic but very bad controls
04-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Understanding Contols

Use the button on the right of your weapon for better controls during combat.
( Click on time for Shuffle MODE and click again to back to normal mode....)
This can be activated without leaving the joystick controller.....