03-01-2012, 06:09 AM
Lol .. thought I had hit a time warp... saw the "Game if Free" post and it was dated 2010. But that was 49 pages ago

Downloading the latest free version now

Noah
03-16-2012, 10:08 AM
in app purchase

Hi guys, I am one of the ardent fans of creeps!
just a quick question, if i bought a few in app packs already and switched to a new iphone / delete and re-install the game, and i select download the pack again, will I be charged the second time, even if I use the same Apple ID?
will share more on the game, playing the stages one by one, to get perfects all the way

03-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Doorbuster Burnin' for You

Can someone help me beat this level? I am currently stuck on the Valentine Megapack hard doorbuster in the "Burnin' for You. I have beaten it on easy and medium with all the badges. I can't seem to do the same on hard. Please post a photo if possible
03-29-2012, 09:58 PM
No you will not be charged twice.
03-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmyfantasyil View Post
Can someone help me beat this level? I am currently stuck on the Valentine Megapack hard doorbuster in the "Burnin' for You. I have beaten it on easy and medium with all the badges. I can't seem to do the same on hard. Please post a photo if possible
it's eazy!!

I love this world!
03-30-2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
it's eazy!!
Then.. can you help?
04-02-2012, 04:29 AM
Crystal Madness

Hello peeps... basically new here.. and im currently stuck in Normal Mode of Crystal Madness .. anyone got tips on how to get the gold star in this stage...
thanks in advance ....
05-25-2012, 03:19 AM
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but quite a long thread to search through.

I was using an Ipod Touch and bought all the level packs. I have just bought a new Iphone and I am using the same Apple ID that I used with my Touch.

Is there a way to retrieve the level packs without buying them again. I am not worried about retrieving the scores just the level packs.
09-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Does anyone know how I can restore in-app purchases in this game?
09-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddy View Post
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but quite a long thread to search through.

I was using an Ipod Touch and bought all the level packs. I have just bought a new Iphone and I am using the same Apple ID that I used with my Touch.

Is there a way to retrieve the level packs without buying them again. I am not worried about retrieving the scores just the level packs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mustard View Post
Does anyone know how I can restore in-app purchases in this game?
Hey, just re-purchase them, you WILL NOT be charged again. I have done this a couple of times.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106