App description: Welcome to Cordy Sky, brought to you by SilverTree Media, the team behind the #1 hit games Cordy and Sleepy Jack!

On his journey to Planet 2, Cordy crash lands on a mysterious sky planet, where he meets a stranded robot named Volt. Together they take to the sky to refuel their rocket ship and head toward undiscovered planets!

Guide Cordy through incredible springs, bumpers, hover beams, and more in this amazing high-quality 3D game. Download now, and get ready to experience a fantastic, casual Cordy adventure!

PARENTS! It's possible to spend real money inside this game. You can disable In-App Purchase in your device's Settings menu.

SPEND GEARS ON AMAZING UPGRADES. There are Power-Ups, Costumes, and Colors. You can earn Gears in the game OR buy them if you're in a hurry!

COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. Do you have what it takes?

NEVERENDING FUN. Finish the story, then see how high you can go.

GAME CENTER ENABLED. See how you compare to your friends, on the leaderboard.

TRY THE ORIGINAL "CORDY" GAME, TOO! One of the Top 10 best games of 2011 -The New York Times. #1 app in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain, and many more! Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite" and "App of the Week" by Apple in numerous countries.

WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best of E3: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" -Pocket Gamer BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." -Kotaku

8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your device's Settings menu.

'LIKE' Cordy at facebook.com/CordyTheGame & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia.

PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at cordyskysupport@silvertreemedia.com and we will do our best to help in any way!

AnarKitty's comments:

03-29-2012, 10:21 PM
Anyone else have the second part of the game with a zoomed in view? Just wondering if it is a bug with my iphone 4s or the game itself.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
03-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Grizzly View Post
Anyone else have the second part of the game with a zoomed in view? Just wondering if it is a bug with my iphone 4s or the game itself.
There are zoomed in and zoomed out parts... but mostly the zoom ins are only for dialogues and not much during gameplay.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-30-2012, 07:39 PM
I prefer the original Cordy game

I love this world!
03-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I prefer the original Cordy game
Man, with all these crappy one liners coming out of you tonight, really hope a little brother or something got a hold of your account...

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
03-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Man, with all these crappy one liners coming out of you tonight, really hope a little brother or something got a hold of your account...
you are right, void! my bro wanted to have fun today and started to write randomly...now I'm going to tell him some words sorry for my bro posts

I love this world!
04-01-2012, 07:27 PM
This game really got me jumpy!
It reminds me of my other favorite Jumper game, Mega Jump.
At first, I wasn't expecting much compare to the first game needing IAP to access the remaining levels, but then Cordy Sky turn into a jumping platformer.

Its really addicting and fun to look at.
In fact, I beaten the whole game (aka pass the firth stage) in my second go.
04-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Really? Weren't expecting much because the original Cordy had a full game IAP unlock?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
04-01-2012, 07:50 PM
@ syntheticvoid: In no way am I trying to bring distaste to the original Cordy game. It is not bad or anything like that. I was just expecting some sort of wall.

And like I said, I don't hate it b/c of that.
"Much" only meant that I may not be spending so time on it.
(Or at least until I drop a buck on it)

Last edited by Jxsgamer; 04-01-2012 at 08:00 PM.
04-02-2012, 05:53 AM

CORDY SKY
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
28/03/2012

Do you like to Guide Cordy through incredible springs, bumpers, and hover beams in this amazing 3D game?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
04-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Come on guys go vote. Cordy Sky for the win!!! I just found it and loving it so far. Will have to give the original a go too after seeing some of the comments here. This is prob one of the better freemium games I've tried.