★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Spellsword - BETA TESTERS wanted

04-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Yeah I have nothing but good things to say about this game!!
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1
Another issue. When you get to the point where the character has glasses on, saying that he's looking good. Maybe he should buy a new amulet or what not. The text goes out of the box and onto the main game, and looks unfinished.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames

04-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Necklace double hearts is spelled wrong like double Hart

Member of the Beta Tester Alliance
Games I have Beta Tested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Add me on Game Center: bjp13
04-02-2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
...are you serious?
Yes it was actually a serious question. Is that a problem? Shall we continue speaking in questions?
04-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platyrrhine View Post
Yes it was actually a serious question. Is that a problem? Shall we continue speaking in questions?
Here is what happened: A member at Everplay decided to APRIL FOOLS the Everplay PR person by posting a April Fools Joke on the forums that would be a nightmare to deal with for the PR person...They simply logged in and made that claim so that the PR person would get stuck handling the fallout.... They have succeeded...

Again - Many apologies for the panic it may have caused. That was, by no means, intentional on the official side of things.
04-02-2012, 11:39 PM
so does that mean that the beta is fine? and you can continue sending out beta invites cause i would love to have one
04-03-2012, 07:49 AM
Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighthalo123 View Post
so does that mean that the beta is fine? and you can continue sending out beta invites cause i would love to have one
If you mean "will running or deleting the game ruin my device?" The answer is, no, it will not ruin your device. I tested it and deleted it, the game runs fine. It was a poor april fools joke by a former everplay employee as the EverPlay account has stated in a previous post.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but I don't know how to word it any better.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames

Last edited by DaGreen1; 04-03-2012 at 10:16 AM.
04-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Whew, glad I didn't read this thread over the weekend! I'd have stopped playing if I thought that there was even a chance of something weird happening to my iPhone (although of course the note was posted on April 1st...)

But anyhow, I did get to play - thanks for including me! It's a fun game!
I just sent your testFlight account a long e-mail of comments and notes. Please let me know if you didn't get them, or if you would prefer folks to post them here to this thread for all to see.
Cheers!

My game: MazeMage, a turn-based pixel-sprite puzzle adventure game.
TouchArcade thread here or play the old web demo. We're also looking for iOS beta testers.
(Plus I'm also the Sr Art Director working on mobile games at Kabam)
04-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Awwwww I wish I could have been included in the Beta Test of this game, it looks really nice But well, there's still some slight chances, no?

Game Center ID : UnluckyPotato
I just won an iPad2 with Tapstatic!
Support Them at :
www.tapstatic.com