App description: PROPEL MAN LOVES TO FLY, COME JOIN THE FUN!

Use the Catapult to dispatch the Propel Man to dizzy heights in the sky and cross each level by landing safely past the finish line by deploying your parachute.

FEATURES
- Realistic Catapult mechanics, Air resistance and Parachute handling
- 30 levels with increasing distances and various obstacles
- Shop with several upgrades like Laser gun, Rocket Boosters, Jet Parachutes, etc.
- 4 types of catapults, 16 unique designs
- A fun and catchy soundtrack to keep you entertained
- Several challenges to accomplish with integration to Game Center
- Sharp and crisp art, optimized for all devices including NEW iPad
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- NEW Beach theme and character for Halloween!

An overall a fun, addictive, cute and entertaining game which will keep you glued and asking for more!

HINTS
- Simple controls. Timing is the key.
- Hit the right angles, and watch the Propel Man fly!
- Use Rocket boosters strategically to fly farther and faster!

REVIEWS
"Propel Man Is Predicted To Propel To A Top Spot In The App Store" - Appadvice
"I recommend this game to anyone with a few minutes to pass" - App-Score
"It still amazes me that often the most basic concepts can be the most addictive" - iPhone Life
"Once you do get past the initial learning curve and figure out the correct angle for the catapult this game is a blast!" - Crazy Mike Apps
Video Review by Insanely Great Mac - "Highly Recommended - A Must Buy!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI7tHSyiW0A

- Featured in New & Noteworthy & What's Hot on the iTunes Appstore
- Featured in Upcoming Games by Toucharcade & 148apps
- Among Top 50 iPad Paid Games on USA Appstore
- Featured by Appoday - Double Gold Hit Winner

FEEDBACK
Connect to us directly at info@spiel-s.com and share all your feedback and comments. We promise to get back to you personally and instantly!

FOLLOW US!
Twitter: @spiel / @propelman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spielstudios
Official Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgHi2YawHlo

(C) 2013 Spiel Inc.

Echoseven's comments:

04-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Ialways get a kick out of games like these, particularly Berzerk Ball and Crazy Smashers... Flapcraft was pretty good too. I also remembered having good times with that one where you jump off riding a grocery cart, but the titles evades me.

This will be another muzzbuy for me. This is going to be another expensive week

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-04-2012, 05:44 AM
I`ll be back with some Feedback on this as soon as I can...
04-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Looking forward to feedback. I'm a bit of a sucker for these types of games.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
04-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Available now is the US!
04-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Have been playing the game a little while now. It is just OK. You get to earn money to buy all the standard upgrades such as better suit, parachute catapult and other items. However the gameplay is lacking. You get to set the power and angle of the catapult, but that does not really matter. There are jet packs just hanging in the air and you need to hit them to go any real distance. If you don't hit one, then it doesn't matter what power or angle you set, you will not make the finish. At least starting at level 10/11. I hope the dev does something about that as the game would be just as good or better than those in the catagory. But for now it is not as fun as even Kick Buttowski. Also the floating guitar neck in the background has to go.

Game Center- SLEB Openfient- sleb plus+ sleb

Last edited by sleb; 04-04-2012 at 07:45 PM.
04-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Hi,

We are the developers of Propel Man and just bumped into this thread.

Firstly, many thanks for playing the game. We have been getting some good feedback from parents whose kids have liked the game and casual gamers who have found the game to be fun and challenging at the same time

The game has been under development for close to a year now, and since it's out, we would like to share our views and the development process of this game.

While developing this game, the main idea for us was to keep the game extremely casual and fun where you can come play for a while and go back to work. Hence the character, background and the whole theme is very colorful and cute, but with a warm touch. No striking colors.

The concept was to keep the game simple where the player chooses the right angles to propel the stuntman as further and higher as possible. To add to the fun we added some booster packs, and to make it a little challenging we added birds which behave as obstacles.

On doing some field reviews, we saw people liking this concept, but the game was too short with no goals. There came the levels and the shop through which the player could upgrade the player suite, catapults and the parachutes. This made the game more 'complete' and to add some more spice, we brought in challenges which the players can complete while playing the game.

The main goal of the game is to propel the guy as far as possible which is measured by the distance meter. The game is a mix of skill and luck which works well as an unknown surprise factor.

We hope you enjoy the game as much as we did while developing it.

Thanks,
Matt
04-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Gameplay Video

Sharing here a gameplay video review by insanely great mac on the new ipad..

04-05-2012, 06:51 PM
I've played it for the past hour. I've loved it! I did get all the upgrades though, so... an hours worth. There are still the achievements for me to get, so I'll have to be working on those.

Also, I demand to know how the #1 person on the leaderboard has 417,561, when the next closest has 65,765. How is that possible??

Last edited by PeterJames; 04-05-2012 at 06:53 PM.