Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Hey, how much is each episode?
Don't know yet -- I literally just downloaded it with my NZ account and started playing, didn't stop till my train got to the station. I'll try to check at lunchtime.

Whatever it is, it's less than it's worth.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 AM

I did add a small Spoiler Alert Message so nobody that doesn´t want to spoil the Story might watch the Gameplay Trailer accidentally.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:26 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hi - Lead Designer and Programmer from Saturday Morning RPG here! Thanks for all the awesome posts so far!

Future episodes of Saturday Morning RPG are still in full development so we didn't want to include a "Full Purchase" option when we couldn't guarantee a certain amount of content. We don't want to rip you guys off!

Episodes are priced at $1.99 each (USD) and there is some other very unobtrusive IAPs in the game (Cereal Box Tops and Cheat Points). Cereal Box Tops let you buy stats or stickers and cheat points let you cheat in battle. Neither of those are necessary for gameplay and we certainly don't force into buying them (most people probably won't even find the cheat menu!).

As we create more episodes we will be offering diminished pricing to people who buy every episode (for instance if you buy the first five episodes we'll offer you the next few for half price, or something similar).

We're also going to put in updates for people who opt to buy nothing like an endless battle survival mode - and hopefully, an open world mode.

Really, we just want as many people as possible to play and enjoy our game.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyRabbitJosh View Post
Hi - Lead Designer and Programmer from Saturday Morning RPG here! Thanks for all the awesome posts so far!

Future episodes of Saturday Morning RPG are still in full development so we didn't want to include a "Full Purchase" option when we couldn't guarantee a certain amount of content. We don't want to rip you guys off!

Episodes are priced at $1.99 each (USD) and there is some other very unobtrusive IAPs in the game (Cereal Box Tops and Cheat Points). Cereal Box Tops let you buy stats or stickers and cheat points let you cheat in battle. Neither of those are necessary for gameplay and we certainly don't force into buying them (most people probably won't even find the cheat menu!).

As we create more episodes we will be offering diminished pricing to people who buy every episode (for instance if you buy the first five episodes we'll offer you the next few for half price, or something similar).

We're also going to put in updates for people who opt to buy nothing like an endless battle survival mode - and hopefully, an open world mode.

Really, we just want as many people as possible to play and enjoy our game.
Great news so far and a really acceptable IAPs model. Will download this one as soon as possible
Old 04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I did add a small Spoiler Alert Message so nobody that doesn´t want to spoil the Story might watch the Gameplay Trailer accidentally.
Thanks for the video Sanuku! Also, thanks for suggesting that we might actually achieve game of the week (or game of the month if we're lucky)! That would amazing.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyRabbitJosh View Post
Thanks for the video Sanuku! Also, thanks for suggesting that we might actually achieve game of the week (or game of the month if we're lucky)! That would amazing.
You are Welcome! I hope you are fine with adding that iAP Message from you right on Top of the Thread so everyone knows straight from the Start how the Game will be funded in the upcoming future...
Old 04-04-2012, 11:21 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
You are Welcome! I hope you are fine with adding that iAP Message from you right on Top of the Thread so everyone knows straight from the Start how the Game will be funded in the upcoming future...
Absolutely, it's better than making people search through the thread to find answers.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Can't wait to play this! Tried to watch Sanuku's vids, but I could bring myself past the start screen :0
Old 04-04-2012, 11:38 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

•••Spoiler:  Fred fn Savage.... Incredible. This looks surreal. I hope Christian Slater makes an appearance somewhere preferably riding a skateboard or pumping up the volume.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I'll be throwing out promo codes for advance downloads all day through our twitter account.

We're @TheMightyRabbit

Follow us for a chance to snag an early release code.