★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cthulhu Saves the World by Zeboyd Games

04-04-2012, 12:15 AM
#11
So? no news? i went to zeboyd's blog and there was no mention of it that i saw. still coming soon? i hope!
04-04-2012, 12:45 AM
#12
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,426
I twittered the Zeboyd guy several weeks ago and got now response. That this article was so definitive and suggested near complete status of port I am tenaciously assuming it is still on way/.

04-04-2012, 10:50 AM
#13
Hi, everyone.

The iOS version of the game is basically in the final stages of polish & testing so it should be coming out this month or next (crosses fingers).
04-04-2012, 04:29 PM
#14
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Boyd View Post
Hi, everyone.

The iOS version of the game is basically in the final stages of polish & testing so it should be coming out this month or next (crosses fingers).
That's great. I can't wait! Already bought the game on Steam, but haven't touched it yet. I prefer to play games like this on a handheld device.

The 19th Lord of Uranos' Kingdom's Tempest Domain, Drossel Juno Vierzehntes Heizregister Fürstin von Flügel
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM
#15
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Boyd View Post
Hi, everyone.

The iOS version of the game is basically in the final stages of polish & testing so it should be coming out this month or next (crosses fingers).
Yeah! I can't wait for this one, thanks for posting an update!
04-04-2012, 11:25 PM
#16
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 462
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStark View Post
That's great. I can't wait! Already bought the game on Steam, but haven't touched it yet. I prefer to play games like this on a handheld device.
*hugs*

My friend talks about this game all the time, he bought it on steam and fell in love (I'm guessing) so I really want to see what all the Hubbub is all about.

Just wondering about some stuff:
Retina?
Game centre/achievements?
iCloud?

That is all

Ipad - 64 GB - 5.0.1 / Iphone4S - 32 GB - 5.0.1
GameCenter - Abisco79
04-15-2012, 11:24 PM
#17
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,426
I e-mailed Tinkerhouse Games about the status and got the following back:

"Thanks for your inquiry. Sorry for the delay in response. As you can imagine, we're all pretty busy around here trying to get Cthulhu out the door. (Which is very difficult, because the guy just cannot take a hint. Elder Being entitlement and all that.)

We're planning on sending the game to Apple for certification at the end of this month and having it hit the market early part of May. We're very confident that we'll hit that timeframe.

We all really appreciate your interest in the game and we're making a mobile version that we hope you'll like. (And hopefully think it was worth the wait.)"

Here's to a release in early May!
05-07-2012, 05:41 PM
#18
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 721
Here's an update from Zeboyd's twitter feed that got posted today:

Robert Boyd ‏ @werezompire

"Some good news - the Cthulhu Saves the World ports are in the final stages of testing. If all goes well, we'll be submitting in a few days."


Here's hoping all goes well. I've been waiting on tenterhooks for this one for a while.
05-07-2012, 05:49 PM
#19
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzpha View Post
Here's an update from Zeboyd's twitter feed that got posted today:

Robert Boyd ‏ @werezompire

"Some good news - the Cthulhu Saves the World ports are in the final stages of testing. If all goes well, we'll be submitting in a few days."


Here's hoping all goes well. I've been waiting on tenterhooks for this one for a while.
Niiiiiiiicccceee!!!!!!!

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
05-08-2012, 07:13 PM
#20
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,426