Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidetwo View Post
Sorry to hear you are having these problems guys. We're looking into resolving this as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, does restoring your progress help resolve the issue for any of you? You can find the option to do that in the Game Center menu.

You can also restore your IAP's from the Store menu.
That did the trick. Did not know about this feature (game centre restore), many thanks!

Actually, curiously Might Foot is still locked (not a big deal at all), and for some reason it has given me the Flamer, which I don't recall ever purchasing. Neat, but I am quite sure this was unintentional.

Last edited by spleen; 04-02-2012 at 07:14 PM..
Old 04-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Developer
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

For those who were having issues regarding lost progress after installing the v2.3 update, we've just released v2.3.1 which fixes this. Please update your game through the app store to resolve the issue. Thanks for your patience and have fun on the track this Easter!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:08 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

I feel so behind the times, because I'm barely installed this one my "new" device and updating...
Old 06-07-2012, 12:19 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Already restored my progress based on achievements :/
Old 06-07-2012, 07:04 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I really love that game... I have downloaded it to my new device and played it again for an hour or two. I now have 160% of progress. Amazing game
Old 11-04-2012, 04:26 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default How to Kill the Adversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
Won tha race is easy for me; destroy him that I havent do it after a week tries; agree it's all about luck
It's not all about luck. I killed him without picking up any boxes. Video:
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbN_5hCVYn0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbN_5hCVYn0[/URL]

That video also has some helpful tips on how to kill him. I agree it is MUCH easier to kill him if you pickup lots of ammo and turbo but if you ride his bumper the entire time you can wear down most of his health with the machine gun.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Great new update, with lots of cool things including a new track.

A couple of things I've encountered though: my 'fame' points have gone. I had several hundred thousand or million, but now only 5,000
Also, I had a tie on one race. Joint 1st place, 0.000 seconds between us. I didn't realise that there was a decider lap added on, so I stopped driving and admired my win... Only to notice that 3 people had overtaken me! It'd be nice that in the rare occasion of a tie, that a pop-up says 'carry on, a decider lap ahead!'
Old 11-05-2012, 05:50 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
Great new update, with lots of cool things including a new track.

A couple of things I've encountered though: my 'fame' points have gone. I had several hundred thousand or million, but now only 5,000
Also, I had a tie on one race. Joint 1st place, 0.000 seconds between us. I didn't realise that there was a decider lap added on, so I stopped driving and admired my win... Only to notice that 3 people had overtaken me! It'd be nice that in the rare occasion of a tie, that a pop-up says 'carry on, a decider lap ahead!'
I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.
For me everything is still there (iPad3, iOS6)...
Old 11-05-2012, 08:21 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Just remembered I had the same problem last time. Go on the menu and select the 'social' tab. Then click 'restore career'. It got all my points back.