06-07-2012, 11:08 AM
I feel so behind the times, because I'm barely installed this one my "new" device and updating...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Already restored my progress based on achievements :/

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

06-07-2012, 06:04 PM
I really love that game... I have downloaded it to my new device and played it again for an hour or two. I now have 160% of progress. Amazing game
11-04-2012, 03:26 PM
How to Kill the Adversary

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
Won tha race is easy for me; destroy him that I havent do it after a week tries; agree it's all about luck
It's not all about luck. I killed him without picking up any boxes. Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbN_5hCVYn0

That video also has some helpful tips on how to kill him. I agree it is MUCH easier to kill him if you pickup lots of ammo and turbo but if you ride his bumper the entire time you can wear down most of his health with the machine gun.
11-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,485
Great new update, with lots of cool things including a new track.


A couple of things I've encountered though: my 'fame' points have gone. I had several hundred thousand or million, but now only 5,000
Also, I had a tie on one race. Joint 1st place, 0.000 seconds between us. I didn't realise that there was a decider lap added on, so I stopped driving and admired my win... Only to notice that 3 people had overtaken me! It'd be nice that in the rare occasion of a tie, that a pop-up says 'carry on, a decider lap ahead!'

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
11-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord-sam View Post
Great new update, with lots of cool things including a new track.


A couple of things I've encountered though: my 'fame' points have gone. I had several hundred thousand or million, but now only 5,000
Also, I had a tie on one race. Joint 1st place, 0.000 seconds between us. I didn't realise that there was a decider lap added on, so I stopped driving and admired my win... Only to notice that 3 people had overtaken me! It'd be nice that in the rare occasion of a tie, that a pop-up says 'carry on, a decider lap ahead!'
I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.
11-05-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.
For me everything is still there (iPad3, iOS6)...
11-05-2012, 07:21 AM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I had the same thing with the fame points. With each of the last couple of updates my points have gone back to zero. Kinda annoying really.
Just remembered I had the same problem last time. Go on the menu and select the 'social' tab. Then click 'restore career'. It got all my points back.

If something online is free, you are not the customer - you are the product.
11-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Are people still playing multiplayer? I tried last night for the first time in months, and I was only able to get like 2 games going after maybe 15 attempts. And I think each one only had 1 other player. Will the game still load a race if no other players can be found? It was timing out most of the time, but I don't know if that was a server problem, connection problem, or lack of players.
11-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
Are people still playing multiplayer? I tried last night for the first time in months, and I was only able to get like 2 games going after maybe 15 attempts. And I think each one only had 1 other player. Will the game still load a race if no other players can be found? It was timing out most of the time, but I don't know if that was a server problem, connection problem, or lack of players.
i bet it was me! i search for players too but never find any.. if you want to play look for me in social channel TNS. it was timing out because im using a bluetooth tethered GPRS connection it maxes out at 25kb/s