• Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***Golden Monkey Games presents... Cut The Candy****

Candy, Candy, Candy!!

Baby Loves all kinds of Candy, colorful Candy, Hard Candy, Soft Candy, Chewy Candy, you name it Baby will eat it, EXCEPT the yucky Coconut and Liquorish Candy Baby HATES it, just the thought of it makes Baby want to cry.

**How to Play**

Slice open the candy balls that pop up on screen with your finger, this will release the Candy from inside.

Baby has sat himself upon a skateboard so he can move more quickly, tilt the device from side to side to move Baby so he can catch the tasty falling candy.

Keep Baby Full and Avoid the Coconut and Liquorish Candy and Baby will be happy, sounds easy?
Well, just try it for yourself!

Now Kiip enabled!
Win real prizes just by playing!

Cut The Candy is a fun and addictive arcade game that is suitable for all ages and the best bit is it,s free!

LazyPixelGames's comments:
Hi Everyone, our new game Cut The Candy is now available on the App Store and best of all, it's free!

There is currently a bug within the Game Center leaderboard, this will be fixed within the next update which is due out very soon.

If you would like to check out more of our releases, please feel free to head over to our Facebook page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Golden...08174725929090
04-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Do you think calling your game a popular name will make people purchase it? I suggest in changing it as most people can't stand apps that try to do this.

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
04-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah... I feel like people would see this and be immediately put off by the name. I wish you the best of luck though, I'll download it and give it a review!
04-05-2012, 10:17 AM
@Triggywiggy, Thank for the advice but I am not able to change the name now the title is live.

The game play is not similar to Cut the Rope and the name does suit the game play of the title, as you cut candy so Baby can eat it but I understand where youre coming from, I did choose the name hoping it would help with downloads but it is far from a clone app of Cut the Rope.

@PeterJames, Thanks that would be greatly appreciated.
04-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Do you think calling your game a popular name will make people purchase it? I suggest in changing it as most people can't stand apps that try to do this.
Have to admit that it bugs me like hell. I'll be passing on this for just this reason, free or not.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106