★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-14-2012, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torph View Post
App store doesn't sell this game in my country... Is there any other way to purchase/play it?
I think you might need to change your ipod account settings to a different country.
03-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neuwave View Post
I think you might need to change your ipod account settings to a different country.
Like if it was possible..

03-17-2012, 12:55 PM
you could make another account (just have another e-mail) - and make sure that you set it up like you're living in another country - there's guides all over the net if you google

"make a(n) xxxxx iTunes account" where xxxxx = the country you want to make an account in.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
03-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
you could make another account (just have another e-mail) - and make sure that you set it up like you're living in another country - there's guides all over the net if you google

"make a(n) xxxxx iTunes account" where xxxxx = the country you want to make an account in.
The problem is because you need a credit card from that country to be able to create it..
03-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torph View Post
The problem is because you need a credit card from that country to be able to create it..
The very first Google result for [make a japan itunes account] is "Registering for a Japanese iTunes Account without a Credit Card ..."
04-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Confirmed. You can backup your save file, delete the jailbroken game then buy it again legitimately, then restore. Very thankful the developers were kind enough to not put up a defence against it. Time to finish this game once and for all. Does the friendship levels affect the ending? Because i just got an epic accessory from corona. Waiting for their newest game to go on a discount sale ;D
04-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Can anyone give me any evenrs regarding to friendship levels? I had corona on level 6 friendship and the first time we went inside the expensive church, i got her ear rings. Any other events that anyone would want to share?
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I can't find Iglesia! Anyone else with this problem??!!

Well...I'm stuck on the mission for the whole 'go to Iglesia church to save Fina and Grand Ohma' thing as I scroll through the map and there's no such place as Iglesia mentioned...where exactly is it and how do I get there??!! Honestly, please no one tell me that I have to restart the game and get to Iglesia before fighting the 'Ebony Demon' aka Ray TT^TT
05-05-2012, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firiaru View Post
Well...I'm stuck on the mission for the whole 'go to Iglesia church to save Fina and Grand Ohma' thing as I scroll through the map and there's no such place as Iglesia mentioned...where exactly is it and how do I get there??!! Honestly, please no one tell me that I have to restart the game and get to Iglesia before fighting the 'Ebony Demon' aka Ray TT^TT
Is this mission 13? And is there an area north of Nordoshamal called 'South, Road to Iglesia'? You need to keep moving upward in that area, wind elementals, fish and probably a hawk boss near the final bridge to Iglesia. I found Iglesia ages ago before fighting Ray. I grinded in that area if I remember correctly.
05-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecwmelf View Post
Can anyone give me any evenrs regarding to friendship levels? I had corona on level 6 friendship and the first time we went inside the expensive church, i got her ear rings. Any other events that anyone would want to share?
I had my highest bond with Retea and in the cathedral I got her earrings! +250 to attack & magical attack. What's the stats with the other items from other party member?

Last edited by YoshMaster; 05-07-2012 at 03:33 AM.