Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torph View Post
App store doesn't sell this game in my country... Is there any other way to purchase/play it?
I think you might need to change your ipod account settings to a different country.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuwave View Post
I think you might need to change your ipod account settings to a different country.
Like if it was possible..
Old 03-17-2012, 01:55 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

you could make another account (just have another e-mail) - and make sure that you set it up like you're living in another country - there's guides all over the net if you google

"make a(n) xxxxx iTunes account" where xxxxx = the country you want to make an account in.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
you could make another account (just have another e-mail) - and make sure that you set it up like you're living in another country - there's guides all over the net if you google

"make a(n) xxxxx iTunes account" where xxxxx = the country you want to make an account in.
The problem is because you need a credit card from that country to be able to create it..
Old 03-18-2012, 11:21 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torph View Post
The problem is because you need a credit card from that country to be able to create it..
The very first Google result for [make a japan itunes account] is "Registering for a Japanese iTunes Account without a Credit Card ..."
Old 04-05-2012, 06:33 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 4.x

Confirmed. You can backup your save file, delete the jailbroken game then buy it again legitimately, then restore. Very thankful the developers were kind enough to not put up a defence against it. Time to finish this game once and for all. Does the friendship levels affect the ending? Because i just got an epic accessory from corona. Waiting for their newest game to go on a discount sale ;D
Old 04-06-2012, 07:52 AM

Can anyone give me any evenrs regarding to friendship levels? I had corona on level 6 friendship and the first time we went inside the expensive church, i got her ear rings. Any other events that anyone would want to share?
Old 05-05-2012, 11:30 PM

Default I can't find Iglesia! Anyone else with this problem??!!

Well...I'm stuck on the mission for the whole 'go to Iglesia church to save Fina and Grand Ohma' thing as I scroll through the map and there's no such place as Iglesia mentioned...where exactly is it and how do I get there??!! Honestly, please no one tell me that I have to restart the game and get to Iglesia before fighting the 'Ebony Demon' aka Ray TT^TT
Old 05-06-2012, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firiaru View Post
Well...I'm stuck on the mission for the whole 'go to Iglesia church to save Fina and Grand Ohma' thing as I scroll through the map and there's no such place as Iglesia mentioned...where exactly is it and how do I get there??!! Honestly, please no one tell me that I have to restart the game and get to Iglesia before fighting the 'Ebony Demon' aka Ray TT^TT
Is this mission 13? And is there an area north of Nordoshamal called 'South, Road to Iglesia'? You need to keep moving upward in that area, wind elementals, fish and probably a hawk boss near the final bridge to Iglesia. I found Iglesia ages ago before fighting Ray. I grinded in that area if I remember correctly.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecwmelf View Post
Can anyone give me any evenrs regarding to friendship levels? I had corona on level 6 friendship and the first time we went inside the expensive church, i got her ear rings. Any other events that anyone would want to share?
I had my highest bond with Retea and in the cathedral I got her earrings! +250 to attack & magical attack. What's the stats with the other items from other party member?

Last edited by YoshMaster; 05-07-2012 at 04:33 AM..