Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-30-2012, 12:17 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
LordGek, it is so funny to me that you picked up so quickly on the changes in character attributes as you are upgraded in this game. The reason is that all through beta testing this game and then playing the release version I didn't pay much attention and just assumed it was all getting better as I upgraded. Kudos to you and shame on me. I promise to pay better attention in the future.
I think this come from my NEED to have unique characters that are more than just reskins of one another. My first question when choosing a character in a game is what are each's pluses and minuses and if the difference is nothing more than window dressing the game has already lost major points.

I love what I can only assume is the computer terminals speaking off in the distance. Very eerie and give the impression of some weird automated thing babbling away in a huge bus terminal sized metallic tube.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:43 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I am still really enjoying this game and anxious to see the Game Center fix. I am up to the level 6 character - Valkyrie. Even though it is a pretty simple game, I think the developer really got things right with it. I hope it does well so we can get more content, although I have no idea what that should be.

Edit: Oh no! Now I am at level 8, TerrorTeen, and I am told I will be promoted when I get the next update. I am at the height of 1575. Even with the great level 8 attributes it gets tough at those altitudes! Hurry up with that update...

Last edited by slewis7; 03-31-2012 at 08:17 AM..
Old 04-02-2012, 05:57 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

SPIN UP
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
28/03/2012

Do you like this frantic action game that takes pure fun of early arcade into the new age of multitouch wonder?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
Old 04-06-2012, 03:00 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Default Message From Developer

Hi guys,
Just wanted to thank you for your great support! As you have probably seen, the GameCenter fix is online, and I am glad to see I'm not even in top 50 players myself!

Next update will bring more characters, and more challenge! The discussion here about character progress and difficulty is being very very helpful in designing the future of this game.
All the best
Nenad
Old 04-06-2012, 10:08 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

It is great to see that this game will continue to be supported by th developer. Even though I have reached the current maximum level, I continue to play it. I am currently in second on the leader board.