★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tired of seeing poor defenceless pigs being used as cannon fodder by pesky birds?
Well fear no more. Ninja Pig is here to settle the score.
An avian invasion has taken place all across the world and birds everywhere are attacking cute little pigs for no reason.
Use your eggceptional sword skills to slice your way through these flocking feathery assassins and put an end to their fowl game.
Slice multiple critters in quick succession to achieve combos and a perfect slice through the centre is rewarded.
Beware. Other ninja pigs are in the area trying to rid the lands of these pests.
Just DON'T SLICE THOSE PIGS!

+ beautiful cartoon graphics
+ awesome original music and sound effects
+ online leaderboards with Openfeint and Game Center
+ survival game mode
+ bonus crates to smash
+ feathers galore

+ two additional game modes
+ online achievements with Openfeint and Game Center
+ daily challenges

plasticcow's comments:
Hi everyone at TouchArcade! I'd like to announce my latest game Ninja Pig which is available for free in the App Store now. Its got awesome artwork, crazy sounds and hopefully you'll enjoy the gameplay too.

I'd love to hear any feedback and comments!

Description
Tired of seeing poor defenceless pigs being used as cannon fodder by pesky birds?
Well fear no more. Ninja Pig is here to settle the score.
An avian invasion has taken place all across the world and birds everywhere are attacking cute little pigs for no reason.
Use your eggceptional sword skills to slice your way through these flocking feathery assassins and put an end to their fowl game.
Slice multiple critters in quick succession to achieve combos and a perfect slice through the centre is rewarded.
Beware. Other ninja pigs are in the area trying to rid the lands of these pests.

04-05-2012, 11:11 AM
A couple of action shots for ya!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0069.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	42915   Click image for larger version

Name:	scn_1_512x384.png
Views:	0
Size:	350.4 KB
ID:	42916  
04-05-2012, 01:17 PM
This one looks nice

btw, your website link on iTunes doesn't work.
04-05-2012, 02:16 PM
It looks funny, I'll give it a try!

EggOrama, a kawaii-style action-puzzle game for iOS (Universal)! Follow it on: website, Facebook, Google+, Twitter.
GameOrama Studios, game developers. We're also on Facebook and Twitter.
04-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ell Tee View Post
Looks like another Fruit Ninja clone, luckily, its free to play. ;-)
Yeah, thats a fair comment but I hope its different enough in the pace and action. And yes, its FREE
Also there's a shuriken game mode if you upgrade where you need to flick the ninja star at the birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarts View Post
This one looks nice

btw, your website link on iTunes doesn't work.
Thanks for the heads up.

Let me know if you like it guys I could do with some feedback to help me with an update.

Cheers!