Default Thank you

Thank you.

Voucher code recieved already.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:40 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Congrats Tomos
Old 04-06-2012, 11:30 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Reviewed as Dodger Blue on the US App Store. I also liked the Facebook page as well [Peter T.]

Quote:
Medal of Gunner is a really fun air combat styled game. What I found the funnest part about it is that you can switch the section of your plane and then aim and shoot down other planes from it (which becomes an integral part of the game). Itís fun to take out other planes. The controls are fairly solid, and the game is a very fun dogfight style game without the hassles of unintuitive controls. One suggestion, however, would be to add a little more range to each position. That way sometimes a plane could be shot down from two positions right next to each other, or at the very least you could shoot at everything you can see. It can be a little bit confusing also figuring out which direction the enemy planes are coming from at times as well. Other than that itís a very good game. I particularly like some of the upgrades. The graphics also look fairly nice.. While they may not be anything to hold your breath about, they work well for the game.

Overall, if youíre at all into plane-combat games, this will be a dollar well spent. Though there are some annoyances that I hope can be attented to in updates (like a couple problems here and there), its definitely an enjoyable game to add to oneís collection. It would also be very coool if the devs could add some form of multiplayer and Game Center integration.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:23 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Liked Facebook page as Arutiun Mokoian

Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on the US Store
Quote:
Amazing game!
Medal of Gunner is the best first person airplane shooting game I've ever seen in the AppStore! Absolutely amazing 3D graphics with great sound effects! The environments in the game also look great. There are multiple gunner positions where you should defend your airplane from enemies. There are three difficulty levels, a lot of weapons, a lot of upgrades for your plane and guns all of this makes this game is very challenging. As for the controls, they are once again amazing and very convenient and intuitive to figure out. Perfect game! Highly recommend this cool game for anyone who loves shooting games!
Old 04-07-2012, 12:52 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Have to just say, I got my code strait away, and thank you for the help redeeming it in the UK store

Great ...

Will purchae and rate your games in the future ...
Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Liked the facebook page as Denny K and left a review on US store as AG4S :

Shooting fun! ★★★★★
I love that there are different angles to choose because it adds the thrills from not knowing where's the enemy come from.
While the main menu pic should be changed into something wow and the tutorial should be less cluttered, the gameplay is nice and easy to learn.
This game is a nice shooting game, wonderful!
Old 04-08-2012, 11:22 PM

Liked on FB as steve wall
Reviewed as mobcittty in us app store

Epic Shooter!!
Medal of gunner is a very fun and challenging First person 3D aerial shooter.You are a turret gunner on a B-17 (flying fortress) flying mission over France during world world 2, protecting your plane for the lafwaffe at all cost.The game play is very intense and will have you on the edge of your seat.There are over 70 missions and a epic survival mode.You have 8 different turret guns to switch to get the be angle for the shot.The are countless upgrade your are able to purchase with coin earned in the game or purchase the upgrade and never lose them including ammo,scopes ,armor,oil and even personalize your plane with awesome pin-up girls.The graphic,animation and sound affect are great with the aircraft and guns true to the period.You have 2 option for controls including tilt and on screen joy-stick.That being said the story could be more in-depth.I want to go on bombing runs,dropping bombs and trying to return to base safely.If you like first person shooters,WW2 and guns this game is definitely for you.Overall a very fun game for all ages.Certainly alot of fun for just 99 cents.

A few suggestions
Anti-aircraft firing from the ground
Bombing runs that actually allow you to bombs ground targets
Tab that tells the history of the B-17
Game center leaderboards and achievements
Option to name plane
Bot gunners shooting on some of the other guns for affects
Possibly multiple player with the option to drive b-17
Different weather conditions,Night,raining etc
When you get shot down and bail out show my crew dropping in parachutes
When the window get shot leave the bullet holes
Option to buy bombs,parachute
Shouldn't have to re-buy item with coins until you get shot down

Last edited by mobcittty; 04-08-2012 at 11:25 PM..
Old 04-09-2012, 02:28 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

The weekend is over and we have some new winners to announce!

Winner day 2: Zylch
Winner day 3: Dodgerblue016!

Sorry for the wait and from now on we will announce the winners day by day again.
Please keep the reviews and likes coming! You can tell by the prizes that it might be worth the trouble.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:52 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Liked as Weihua Fan on FB

Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

Quote:
Medal Of Gunner is a very nice shooting game. In the game you are a gunner of a plane squad, you switch between 8 different stations in the plane and try your best to shoot out all those enemy planes. With the fact that the app size being controlled under 20M the graphics is not as good as I expected even if I turn the graphics option to high. But it runs quite smooth on my iPhone 4 and iPad 2. The tilt control is a little bit hard for me, so I prefer the joypad control all the time. All the guns and gears can be upgraded or purchased in game which could make the battle easier. Highly recommended for the all the shooting fans.

Some suggestions:
1. Could you add background music in battle?
2. Retina support for new iPad
3. Could you add more type of planes? Maybe I was wrong, I just saw 1 kind of enemy plane during battle.
4. Game Center support needed.
5. It would be better to make more beautiful textures for guns. At least provide options for 4s and new iPad.
6. It would be better to provide an option to the notification of switch between different stations. I note that it didn't notify me anymore after the tutorial.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:27 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks!