Apps for musicians

04-07-2012, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Update: Figure is pretty good for the price.

It's like a Prophead take on iKaossilator, and I have to confess I really love the UI. Sounds are great as well.

Main problem is that it's very limited compared to iKaossilator - mostly there's no way to save! If they fix that, I'd highly recommend the app.
I have been spending a ridiculous amount of time with Figure. The design is spot on, the sounds are great and there are some really nice features built in. As it stands, it is definitely worth more than the paltry 0,79 asking price and I actually prefer it to iKaossilator just to pick up and play.

Having said all that, I would love to see what else Propellerhead can come up with to extend Figure!
04-15-2012, 11:12 AM
7+1 Multitrack Recorder 'eZRecoder': Launch Sale $5.99 -> $3.99

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

04-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Girls, check out Loop Twister!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/loop-twister/id505408920?mt=8

This is so much fun for just $1 AND you can use your own custom loops in that app!

- GameCenter: dyscoder
- the (nearly) ultimate intel HD Graphics 3000 game performance sheet - Contributers welcome

Last edited by dyscode; 04-15-2012 at 01:07 PM.
04-20-2012, 04:56 PM
the kraftwerk kling klang app just got an update and is on sale now too

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Tabletop FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
04-22-2012, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
the kraftwerk kling klang app just got an update and is on sale now too
Being a Kraftwerk fan since their beginnings I am not sure what exactly the app does. Anyone? Found a video:

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Yeah. I have no idea what this app is supposed to be doing, but it has some interesting sounds in the video.

I had tickets when they toured for "The Mix" but then it got cancelled.
04-23-2012, 05:08 PM
its kraftwerk, bonkers in an interesting way, and under 4 dollars, what more does one need to know

SS - you missed out, they were stunning live

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
figure patches editable!

PS> I was reinstalling iExplorer on a new PC, and was browsing a few apps at random, and it looks like the patches for Figure are in plain text and probably modable. I'll try copying one to play with, with good luck the system loads all files in the patch directory,letting us create new ones.

EDIT: Success!

Copied 80's Bass.bass from the Patches directory in Figure, renamed it 88's Base and tweaked a few things (note that FM Craziness now says FM Crazy Harry) Patch just appears in alphabetical order and you can swipe to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 04-23-2012 at 06:10 PM.
04-24-2012, 04:27 PM
Genome MIDI Sequencer half off at $5.99.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL