★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Epic Astro Story - (by Kairosoft Co.,Ltd)

04-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfobf View Post
As far as Kairsosoft games go this one is probably one of their worst. Write to them and tell them you want dungeon village for ios, like we all do! That game looks different and fun.
The thread for the international release is here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=129187

Maybe the mods should merge the two?
04-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Hi, yeah, I know. Both off topic and asking about android phones in the same thread on an iPhone forum... I deserve to get yelled at.

But, I'm sick and tired of waiting for Kairosoft to release their games on ios. I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into Epic Astro Story, but after that I'm thinking I will pick up a cheep (and probably used) android phone for my next fix. It would be for the sole purpose of playing Kairosoft's games, no need for good call quality or other fancy stuff.

I'm a spoiled little brat I know, but when I read about a new title I want it now now now.

Anyone have any recommendations? How cheep can I go and still enjoy playing their games? I mean, they can't really demand hardly anything when it comes to specs, can they?

Greatful for any ideas.
This?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samsung_Galaxy_Prevail
Or this?
http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_y_s5360-4117.php

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.

04-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Hi, yeah, I know. Both off topic and asking about android phones in the same thread on an iPhone forum... I deserve to get yelled at.

But, I'm sick and tired of waiting for Kairosoft to release their games on ios. I'm really looking forward to sinking my teeth into Epic Astro Story, but after that I'm thinking I will pick up a cheep (and probably used) android phone for my next fix. It would be for the sole purpose of playing Kairosoft's games, no need for good call quality or other fancy stuff.

I'm a spoiled little brat I know, but when I read about a new title I want it now now now.

Anyone have any recommendations? How cheep can I go and still enjoy playing their games? I mean, they can't really demand hardly anything when it comes to specs, can they?

Greatful for any ideas.
You're getting a new phone just to play Kairosoft games? Hm...to each their own I guess.

Just go for a cheap tablet (Nook Color + Root / Nook Tablet + Root) instead of a new phone. They're sub $200 at this point, and no contract!

Or a used android phone from Virgin Mobile.
04-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Yeah, as much as I like Kairo's style and enjoy the games, I certainly can wait for them to appear on IOS. In fact, I generally wait for them to drop to a buck or two before I get them...
04-08-2012, 09:48 AM
How do I unlock the 'logging' ability?
04-08-2012, 11:38 AM

EPIC ASTRO STORY
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
04/04/2012

Do you like to test your mettle against the final frontier in this awesome game?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

Last edited by Agas; 04-08-2012 at 11:49 AM.
04-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Really wish Kairosoft would go universal. I'd far rather play on iPad and, for whatever reason, they don't seem to hold up to the scaling as well as some other games.
04-08-2012, 11:50 AM

EPIC ASTRO STORY
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
04/04/2012

Do you like to test your mettle against the final frontier in this awesome game?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
04-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackw0lf View Post
Ok I'm at a complete loss how the factories work. I'll have them set up next to a field, with a path going right to it, with it set to produce a food, yet the residents only seem to go to the factory at seemingly random times. How do I get it so that the factories are in constant production?
You need to have more than 1 resident who can reach the factory for constant production. When you place the house usually there are yellow squares (or range the resident is willing to reach).
04-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lepeos View Post
How do I unlock the 'logging' ability?
I got it in a cave in the snow part

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??