Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 04-01-2012, 05:56 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm having trouble with Iexplorer, is there another program I can use to transfer roms across to my jailbroken first gen ipad?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmboy74 View Post
I'm having trouble with Iexplorer, is there another program I can use to transfer roms across to my jailbroken first gen ipad?
iFunBox is super easy to use. I've used it many times before.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:00 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Thanks for heads up on Ifunbox, just gave it a quick go easy to use. Don't know what went wrong with iexplorer just kept crashing when I tried to transfer files across.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:46 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I have this buddy with an ipad2 4.3.3 jail broken but want to know how to update it to 5.0.1 and jailbreak it.

It's the last firmware that allowed a jailbreak. How would he go about getting this done?
Old 04-07-2012, 08:43 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocvera View Post
I have this buddy with an ipad2 4.3.3 jail broken but want to know how to update it to 5.0.1 and jailbreak it.

It's the last firmware that allowed a jailbreak. How would he go about getting this done?
If he has 5.0.1 SHSH saved, come back and ask again. If not, he will have to wait until there is a 5.1 untethered.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:59 AM

i have the iphone4s on sprint, and sprint does not use a sim card. The phone still has a slot for a sim card right? my question is, if i unlock my phone, can my friend put in his sim card and use the phone?

thanks
Old 04-28-2012, 05:57 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Yes but not in the US, unlocked CDMA iphones only work in other countries as far as the sim slot.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:20 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Hi!
This might not be the place to post this but here goes. I have an iPhone 4s v5.0.1 that's jailbroken and two days ago I started having some major battery/heating issues it seems. Normally I can listen to music on standby for about 30-40 minutes and it will take 1% (maybe 2 or 3 sometimes) out of the battery but now it drains the battery much faster just for being idle and not doing anything. I also noticed that it gets really warm in a short amount of time when I'm doing regular things like browsing the Internet or so and It never did that before. So the heating may be the cause for battery drain but I have no clue why it is getting warm.

It all started two days ago and if i remember correctly the only thing I've done during that time was download inotia4 and update some app store apps.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with this problem.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Is your brightness high? Volume loud? Phone plugged in? Case on your phone?

Run it down Til it dies and plug it in for like 5-6 hours and don't use it then see if you still have the issue. My phone only gets warm when playing big 3d games
Old 04-30-2012, 04:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubstep View Post
Is your brightness high? Volume loud? Phone plugged in? Case on your phone?

Run it down Til it dies and plug it in for like 5-6 hours and don't use it then see if you still have the issue. My phone only gets warm when playing big 3d games
Well, I have brightness on auto. Volume is pretty low. Phone is not plugged in, however it can get warm then as well but that's to be expected I guess. Yes I have a case on phone as well.

Ok I'll try to do what you suggested and will see if I still have the problem. My phone could get warm if I played other games as well for a longer period of time but it gets hotter a lot faster when I played 3D games. Normally I could be using my iPhone for about 5-6 hours (2.5-3 if I only played 3D games) until I had to recharge it. Now however it runs out of battery a lot faster and I believe it is because of the heating. I think it is behaving as if I played a 3D game constantly even though I am not. So yeah I have no clue how this happened nor why it is acting this way.

Thx for the tip and I'll come back with a reply if what you suggested worked or not.