Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2012, 07:15 AM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Default Good game lasts!

It's been a year since the first release of this title. But the global release anniversary is yet to come. We thank all our engineers and the mostly our beloved players for the support!
We are updating Flight Tycoon regularly now, and we are about to release a new title in the same category!
I will drop a thread in the upcoming listings to tell you more about it.
PEACE
Old 04-04-2012, 05:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I wonder if customer service still exists for this game? Or is the game too old after a year and the developers are busy with other projects? I have encountered a situation where after purchasing an aircraft, my money was deducted but the aircraft was not credited to me due to an error connecting to the server (the server was subsequently down for 20 minutes). I emailed flight@dreamingame.com and used the in-game customer service feedback but have received no response.

It is an excellent game though and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edit: Issue resolved after 24 hours. Thank you.

Last edited by kei00; 04-04-2012 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Issue resolved.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:27 PM
iPad, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kei00 View Post
I wonder if customer service still exists for this game? Or is the game too old after a year and the developers are busy with other projects? I have encountered a situation where after purchasing an aircraft, my money was deducted but the aircraft was not credited to me due to an error connecting to the server (the server was subsequently down for 20 minutes). I emailed flight@dreamingame.com and used the in-game customer service feedback but have received no response.

It is an excellent game though and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edit: Issue resolved after 24 hours. Thank you.
Thanks for your updating the message, Kei00. We are serving our players. And we are developing new games, too. We manage to achieve both.
Hope you like Age of Sail when it comes out.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Default Added dreamland. Earning halved?

Just happily added Dreamland for 50million. But after a while I notice that earning for my planes are cut by half. Is it a bug? If not, what to do to get back the normal earning? I mean, saved all the $$ for some time to expand, but the return is slashed as a result. What's the motivation for the expansion?
Btw, good game so far. Thx developer!
Old 05-03-2012, 11:24 PM

hi there..
i have a problem with my plane.
i logged in 2 minutes before ending time to get my floralia plane but the server hanged. thus, when i logged out and log in again, the reward tab disappeared along with the plane.
i did not get the plane.
i hope someone can help me to get the plane - i waited so long for it (buying fuel, money etc)
hope i get the plane....
btw, i just started playing and love it
Old 05-06-2012, 09:34 AM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpiner View Post
Just happily added Dreamland for 50million. But after a while I notice that earning for my planes are cut by half. Is it a bug? If not, what to do to get back the normal earning? I mean, saved all the $$ for some time to expand, but the return is slashed as a result. What's the motivation for the expansion?
Btw, good game so far. Thx developer!
No reply fr developer? How about ppl that's far ahead?
Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Banned
iPhone (Original), iOS 4.x

Default Flight Tycoon Version1.9 is online!

As a solid fan of Flight Tycoon, I almost became desperate yesterday as i could not log into the game. I didn't know what had happened until when i received a message from GM, informing me that the server was in maintenance, "In order to ensure the stability and service quality of Version 1.9, we have to shut down the server for Flight Tycoon for maintenance." It reads.

Wow! I suddenly realized that, Flight Tycoon Version 1.9, the one that i have been dreaming of for a long time finally comes out! Cheers!

As for the new features of Version 1.9, the developer describes them as follows:
1. Mastery card added, which can be used to level up the mastery of your aircraft.
2. Luck draw! One free ticket each day!
3. Storage room added, to store your help book, your mastery card, and your building reward from raffles.
4. New AC added, with SUPER Exp performance! Find it in your AC Lab.
5. Free boost for players under level 5.
6. No more waiting when switching between interfaces!
7. Some more bugs fixed.

Apart from the above descriptions, more exploration into the game is needed, and i am more than happy to try. True, the game server is not always steady, and we have waited too long for the version update, patience torn apart. But I assure you Flight Tycoon is really a splendid game that you cannot afford to miss. With a popular running-your-airport theme, flexible gameplay, beautiful and various scenery, a variety of cool airplanes, cute icons, strong social function and attractive in-game events, Flight Tycoon provides you with unparalleled joy and fun.

Some screen-shots:

Last edited by Dreamingame2010; 05-16-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Old 05-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Banned
iPhone (Original), iOS 4.x

Anyone play Flight Tycoon here?

Let's share opinions.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

don't want to sound like an ass but your posts seem like you are trying to sell us the game... making me think you are with the devs/publisher

either way imma check this out since I'm looking for a tycoon game