Level Name: Exciting Bicycle
Difficulty: Hard-Extreme depending on goals
Goals:
All coins
All pumpkins
Under 1:00
No crash
Description: Some fun and unique obstacles involving red objects, ice and sheep
Wow... you are quickly getting as sadistic as Qwiboo and Timo with your level designs you know. That is not necessarily a bad thing, since you are atleast generous with your checkpoints.

Very well made level. At least the path that I took I can speak for. Was really stumped with the start itself, but figured it out.

But need to know, how in the world does one land up on the whole path above the ground level path? There must be someway since there are coins there. How does one get the first coin? I got the coin, but had nowhere to go after getting the coin? You sure you've play tested the coin route?
Old 03-06-2012, 01:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey View Post
Wow... you are quickly getting as sadistic as Qwiboo and Timo with your level designs you know. That is not necessarily a bad thing, since you are atleast generous with your checkpoints.

Very well made level. At least the path that I took I can speak for. Was really stumped with the start itself, but figured it out.

But need to know, how in the world does one land up on the whole path above the ground level path? There must be someway since there are coins there. How does one get the first coin? I got the coin, but had nowhere to go after getting the coin? You sure you've play tested the coin route?
Yes the top path is very reachable. You just floor it right after the bump in the ice and you'll make it up there. Also, for the first coin you get it and just go forward and brake to kind of "wrap" you around the ledge and end up on the correct path again.

Last edited by riggysmalls; 03-06-2012 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Picture hopefully:/
Old 03-16-2012, 06:38 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Try out my new level - C55G - Barricade

Need to remove obstacles to get to the finish

Will post a video later.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:37 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Try out my new level - C55G - Barricade

Need to remove obstacles to get to the finish

Will post a video later.
As promised, here's the video walkthrough for those who couldn't figure out the level:

Level Code: C55G

Again a puzzler for you. Here's the walkthrough video

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 03-26-2012, 02:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
As promised, here's the video walkthrough for those who couldn't figure out the level:

Level Code: C55G

Again a puzzler for you. Here's the walkthrough video

Youtube link | Pop Up
Very cool and creative the only part I didn't agree with was at the end how you had to keep restarting right away because the ice came back. I find it frustrating when the level gets harder if I restart. Idk if that's just me but I hate when a level is easier to beat if you don't crash.

*edit: also, I'm getting an iPad soon and can't wait for bike baron on it rather than my iPhone :/
Old 03-26-2012, 01:16 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
Very cool and creative the only part I didn't agree with was at the end how you had to keep restarting right away because the ice came back. I find it frustrating when the level gets harder if I restart. Idk if that's just me but I hate when a level is easier to beat if you don't crash.

*edit: also, I'm getting an iPad soon and can't wait for bike baron on it rather than my iPhone :/
Umm, that last obstacle has to be crossed. This level isn't possible without restart. And that ice obstacle after the second last checkpoint is by design. The trick is to get under it without breaking the ice. Very much by design.

And congrats on the iPad. This game looks like a animated feature film on it. By the way, surprising thing is, level creation is actually more convenient on the iPod/iPhone than on the iPad. Surprising, right?
Old 04-08-2012, 09:19 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Umm, that last obstacle has to be crossed. This level isn't possible without restart. And that ice obstacle after the second last checkpoint is by design. The trick is to get under it without breaking the ice. Very much by design.

And congrats on the iPad. This game looks like a animated feature film on it. By the way, surprising thing is, level creation is actually more convenient on the iPod/iPhone than on the iPad. Surprising, right?
Still don't have my iPad yet but, I did play barricade and beat it and that makes a lot more sense now
Old 05-03-2012, 10:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Okay so I get a the new iPad on Saturday and I cannot wait to play Bike Baron on it!

Anywoooo...

New Level:

Code: EJOK
Name: Whirlwind
Difficulty: Hard
Goals: 1. Collect all coins 2. Smash all Pumpkins 3. Beat in under 1:30.

I think there are some fun and interesting parts to this level in particular but please leave feedback, as I am always looking to improve and maybe get a level in the game eventually!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I made Another new level recently but it seems no one plays them. I can't wait for another contest :/
Old 05-30-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggysmalls View Post
I made Another new level recently but it seems no one plays them. I can't wait for another contest :/
What's the new level code? I'm sure people play your level, they just don't have time to post here

I featured your previous level on facebook https://www.facebook.com/TheBikeBaron, hopefully it will reach more players that way!