★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Hello everyone, things have been CRAZY HECTIC with us right now, but I will be working on a 3GS patch very soon to open up the game to all you guys missing out.

I'll let you know when the patch is submitted.

Learn more about our great games at: http://lavafishstudios.com or on Twitter: @lavafishstudios

Check out our latest action game Zombie Bunnies!
02-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Device requirements are way too high for a simple sidescroller like this. From the video even a 1G can handle this.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1

02-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavafish Studios View Post
Hello everyone, things have been CRAZY HECTIC with us right now, but I will be working on a 3GS patch very soon to open up the game to all you guys missing out.

Thank you sir!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-06-2012, 05:08 PM
Quote:

Lavafish <33333

Reviewer at The App Shack
02-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:

Nice!!!

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
04-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Now free...

Hope this gets some much deserved attention.

I'd make a thread in the price drops section but I'm not at the comp. =oP

Anywho, great game!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
04-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Quote:
But either way, if the game is successful, we will be working on an update to give back 3GS support which will also give back iPad 1st gen support too. Keep track of this thread to hear when the patch is complete.
I take it as a sign that game may not have been so successful if you've got the freebie sale going on? Is there still any hope for a 3GS patch?

Looks like fun, but as another poster said I'm a little surprised at the high device requirements.