Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2012, 11:21 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenOnez View Post
PS3 my good sir.

He broke out Gief a few times. Did well with him too.
Can I have your PSN name? We gotta play AE and/or SFxT
Old 04-08-2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheXion View Post
Yo FeliX we'll try again tomorrow!!
I don't know how batman does it!! He must've taken classes on how to cheat that badly!!
See ya soon buddy!!
Thanks. I guess Batman is just so good at cheating. Everyone, go, QUICKLY, find his old replay of his Yun. His opponent "couldn't handle long combo." You guys need to watch it, and tell me if he has a better Yun. Seriously.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:43 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Disconnected players should just be left as punching dummies. If your opponent disconnects, your game should keep on going, so you can record the game afterwards, as long as you're connected to the Gamecenter servers. They'll just stand there, taking whatever punishment you can dream of.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
Disconnected players should just be left as punching dummies. If your opponent disconnects, your game should keep on going, so you can record the game afterwards, as long as you're connected to the Gamecenter servers. They'll just stand there, taking whatever punishment you can dream of.
I like this. And people can then put up replays
Old 04-09-2012, 12:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Good games Burnt! I didn't know who you wanted to practice against, so i went random. You're pretty good with DJ, keep it up. Try to learn the machin gun=ultra/super.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:13 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Ust played Juls, the guy that joined the tourney and never showed up. We start the match and Im thinking ok lets go with some friendlies he knows who I am! He gets a sweep with ryu and proceeds to T-Bag my Bison, he does this the entire first round, I Ultra him to death and t-bag while he 1pixel of life left lol,beat him. He must be mad at this point because 2nd round he is going in on me hard and stupidly lmao I easily bring his health down to pixels and proceed to troll him with teleports lol he ragequits. Hahaha
Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Thanks. I guess Batman is just so good at cheating. Everyone, go, QUICKLY, find his old replay of his Yun. His opponent "couldn't handle long combo." You guys need to watch it, and tell me if he has a better Yun. Seriously.
Dear lord, my ribs still hurt from laughing after I watched that replay. I mean surely, that 195 Bp Ryu must have been a real challenge!!!! Good christ, what a deathmatch!! LOL, ROTFL.

I'm still open to that scheme I came up with earlier, but honestly I guess you could figure it out yourself, providing you had a second device, right?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wediafom24 View Post
Good games Burnt! I didn't know who you wanted to practice against, so i went random. You're pretty good with DJ, keep it up. Try to learn the machin gun=ultra/super.
Random was perfect, that was the point actually! Thanks for trying to help me out...hes a little bit like Guile huh?
Old 04-09-2012, 12:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
A prompt should also appear to show everyone the party that RQ-ed. That'd be so awesome on replays.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <AlxAndR> View Post
Dear lord, my ribs still hurt from laughing after I watched that replay. I mean surely, that 195 Bp Ryu must have been a real challenge!!!! Good christ, what a deathmatch!! LOL, ROTFL.

I'm still open to that scheme I came up with earlier, but honestly I guess you could figure it out yourself, providing you had a second device, right?
I HAD a second device... I don't think anyone here would allow me to use theirs... or maybe they would?

Anyways, how about y'all download that replay and upload it to spread the word?