Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-05-2012, 06:17 PM
iPhone 4, OS 1.x

Default Rate/Review BeyondDead for a chance at a $10 itunes gift card

Tweet your rating/review of Beyond Dead to MonsterRobot's Twitter (or post it here for those who don't have twitter)

Winners will be announced the same day the Chapter II update is released for iPhone
Winners will be drawn at random so your review does not have to be favorable (tho nice reviews are always appreciated

Reviews can be for either version of the game:

iPad version
or
iPhone version

SZC Beyond Dead iPad -Monster robot Studios by homeschooledmail, on Flickr

Good luck
and thanks for your support
Old 04-05-2012, 07:17 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Funny it does not show that I own the iphone version but I can still review and the Ipad version never let me review
reviewed as dreadnok
Classic Game Play!
I guess I was lucky enough to get the game after the updates that people were going on about, because what I got was a trip down memory lane to my early days of owning the original NES and playing the original Metroid games. I'm loving this game, many times a company will concentrate so much on the graphics and making things look so real that they forget that a great game needs no gimmicks .....and this is a great game.

I really like that they took it back to where you have to search for your upgrades and new weapons and that the enemies are not coming at you in impossible waves but instead you take on more of a search and destroy mode, I mean it took a while before you even bump into things attacking you which makes it even more unpredictable.

Maybe this is also because of the update but the game play quite well on my IPad2 and actually looks pretty good in 2X this is not to say that the game is perfect because it not I did experience at least one crash and it can seem a bit slow at times 2 things I can live with in exchange for that retro look and feel I get with this game

And now it's out for Ipad for an even greater experience sleeker controls crisper graphics don't miss this one
Old 04-09-2012, 01:59 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as danielfanu in the US store

Quote:
This is the most addictive side-scrolling game I've ever played this year. It reminds of the classic Metroid series. The graphics is good, could be better. The sound effect is great. The control is simple. With the latest update dual sticks control is finally provided. Good work. The loading time is longer than I expected. The gameplay is short. I'm looking forward for more chapters in the future updates. Highly recommended.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:14 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

5 star review on US app store as _burn:

Quote:
So far I'm enjoying this game quite a bit.

The developer is very active on Twitter and is very open to comments (and criticism).

I am really enjoying this game. The controls have been fixed and a few nifty features have been added like headshots and shooting backwards while walking. The game is a lot of fun now! I love walking around these beautiful levels blasting these zombies.

This title will continue to have a spot on my phone for quite a while.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:38 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Id love to review it, but I got it with a promo code and itunes says I must purchase or download it first.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Reviewed by David Abarno on US store
Great Classic Adventure Game!

In Beyond Dead you explore a space station to find out what happened. The game is very fun and will remind you of some of your favorite games on SNES. As you explore you find power ups that will help you access new areas and defeat more difficult enemies! With the latest update it's better then ever!
Less loading times, great looking graphics and gameplay! Great story and lots of fun to be had with this game! There are lots of different options for the controls so lots of room to get comfortable with. Can't wait for the story to continue with more updates!
I recommend this to anyone that enjoys old school adventure games!