Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-09-2012, 07:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Snabbit - (by TapCat) - Universal App

Quote:
Is it a snake?! Is it a rabbit?! No, it's Snabbit!

The ancient Snabbit has been sighted in a nearby asteroid belt. We do not know its purpose, but we do know it is cuddly cute. It is your task to guide the Snabbit safely through the more dangerous of those asteroid fields.

Aside from their insatiable lust for stars, little is known about the Snabbits diet. You will have to find out what it feeds on, but I suggest avoiding the rocks; rocks aren't very nutritious, you know.

Good luck.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:37 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I think that looks more like a SnaCat than a Snabbit. Aint gots no bunny urrs.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
iPad 2

Hey guys! This game will launch on friday

Check out the trailer here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYe8T-UPrM[/url]

Also: if you would like to star-munch before anyone else, why not check out our facebook page? We start giving out promo codes there tomorrow!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:56 AM
iPad 2

Default Snabbit will launch on friday!

Check out the trailer here: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYe8T-UPrM[/url]

Also, if you would like to star-munch before everyone else, why not visit our facebook page? We start the promo code handout tomorrow morning!

[url]http://www.facebook.com/snabbits[/url]
Old 04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Take a look at the trailer here: http://bit.ly/JYyaPp

Also, if you want to star-munch before everyone else, why not visit our facebook page? We start the promo code handout tomorrow! First come first served ^^

http://www.facebook.com/snabbits

There is another thread with promo codes here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=133154.

Last edited by andershaf; 04-30-2012 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Added link to thread in the iPad forum
Old 04-30-2012, 02:55 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I got a promo code and this is a game of fast reactions. You use the left and right sides of the screen to steer, each in one of the upward diagonal directions. You need to anticipate your moves in advance to avoid rocks and grab stars and other goodies. The levels are played pretty quickly and restarting is instant, so I definitely get that one more try feeling. It is a lot of fun.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:11 PM
iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by s💩💩💩💩💩7 View Post
I got a promo code and this is a game of fast reactions. You use the left and right sides of the screen to steer, each in one of the upward diagonal directions. You need to anticipate your moves in advance to avoid rocks and grab stars and other goodies. The levels are played pretty quickly and restarting is instant, so I definitely get that one more try feeling. It is a lot of fun.
Agreed!
Have you tried the level editor yet? I can't wait until release so that people can get their creative fingers on it. Too clumsy myself! Luckily its a game of thumbs
Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I would love to try the level editor out, but I do not do Facebook.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:24 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I wrote this review for the app store, but I guess because I used a promo code it would not allow me to post it.

Clever quick reaction game

This is a very fun and attractive twitch game. The "Snabbit" worm-like creature you control can only be maneuvered in two directions: diagonally up to the left and diagonally up to the right. The controls are simple and responsive using a finger touch from each of your hands on the left and right screen quadrants to switch directions. You try to maneuver between obstacles to collect stars and get to an exit. Because there are multiple paths you navigate, you must think and react quickly. Typically, if you want to get all 3 stars, you have to make the proper turns and select the right path. Levels are small enough to complete in a few dozen seconds and restarting is immediate. There are plenty of levels (with more promised to come) and later levels introduce various timing elements, so it continues to feel fresh. It has that one more try feeling and is really quite fun. Importantly, I never found it frustrating.

The game's graphics and soundtrack are both excellent, as is the overall presentation. The much appreciated Game Center support is included and well implemented. There are no ads and no in-app purchases. My only complaint is that some capabilities look to require a Facebook account (bah humbug), including multiplayer and the level editor. I hope the developer can implement these capabilities for non-Facebook folks like me. Nevertheless, even if you are only playing it for the included single player levels alone, this is a great game to enjoy and is highly recommended.

4 of 5 stars
Old 05-01-2012, 02:29 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Hey sl ewis7, glad you like it! That's a nice review

Here are 3 more promo codes. Please reply if you take one so others know when they're taken:

7PRXNXEXFATN
H7WRPE3EMXAX
NTX7HXW3HATX

This is gonna be so awesome. I quit my masters to create games a year ago, so I hope this game will generate some revenue For those who have not seen the trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up