★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

D.C Empire

04-05-2012, 05:53 AM
#61
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Definitely improved from the first batch of screenshots!
Well, I'm glad
04-05-2012, 12:02 PM
#62
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
I'm really excited to share what I've been working on with the iOS game community. Expect shoot outs in landmarks and some fun stuf in the side (this is an open world game after all). The game in nearly finished. All that's left is to program the menus and then test it for bugs!

EDIT: and the name DC Empire isn't nessciarily final.

Last edited by Nicoipad; 04-05-2012 at 12:09 PM.

04-09-2012, 08:31 AM
#63
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Awesome! Sounds great!!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-12-2012, 12:39 PM
#64
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Hey, whatever happened to this?

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-12-2012, 02:50 PM
#65
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Hey, whatever happened to this?
Canned. Sorry to say so. I can send you the last build the company worked on before it went bankrupt though
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
#66
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
Canned. Sorry to say so. I can send you the last build the company worked on before it went bankrupt though
Aw, that stinks... :/

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-12-2012, 03:39 PM
#67
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
Canned. Sorry to say so. I can send you the last build the company worked on before it went bankrupt though
Honestly, while the graphics didn't look that great, I still support any indie dev and also am impressed by the fact that it's open world. Is there any chance you could send me a build of this because it looked pretty cool and I once tried to make a game salad game but gave up, and the game looked quite similar to this. Anyway though, I wish you luck in any future game you decide to work on

Will buy anything made by Ponos or Halfbrick or a dedicated indie dev. Favourite iOS games: Super Crate Box, Junk Jack, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Dungeon Raid, Rebuild, Rage HD, oh I could go on...
06-12-2012, 04:24 PM
#68
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsib View Post
Honestly, while the graphics didn't look that great, I still support any indie dev and also am impressed by the fact that it's open world. Is there any chance you could send me a build of this because it looked pretty cool and I once tried to make a game salad game but gave up, and the game looked quite similar to this. Anyway though, I wish you luck in any future game you decide to work on
Yeah I'll contact NZNY to see if they will allow me to send out the last build (march 2012)
06-12-2012, 04:27 PM
#69
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Aw, that stinks... :/
Well you know I won't say cancelled. I'd use a word like in time for fall. The team thought it'd be best to say it was cancelled due to unforeseen delays even though there is a good chance it will come out in October-December this year. The unforeseen delays was near bankruptcy but they are continuing to work on it.

Me sending out the build would be beta testing.
06-12-2012, 05:39 PM
#70
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicoipad View Post
Yeah I'll contact NZNY to see if they will allow me to send out the last build (march 2012)
Thanks man

Will buy anything made by Ponos or Halfbrick or a dedicated indie dev. Favourite iOS games: Super Crate Box, Junk Jack, Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride, Dungeon Raid, Rebuild, Rage HD, oh I could go on...