App description: No 1 RPG / Strategy game in 25 countries!

Get ready to start your epic journey building the best team of Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy.

Hunters 2 brings you a new awesome single player campaign mode as well as the daily missions that made the first installment sell over 600,000 copies, and receive 5 star ratings & a score of 84 on Metacritic last year!

New to Hunters 2:
- Single player campaign mode
- 100's of new weapons and armour options
- New environments
- New enemy types
- A crafting system that allows you to Manufacture custom items
- Optional permanent deaths mode
- Universal App
and much, much more!

Take your team of mercenaries across the galaxy looking for the best contracts you can. Loadout you squad with weapons and armour types to suit your style of play. Including the new miniguns and plasma rifles.

More missions, more options, and an all new game engine makes Hunters 2 the best Action Strategy game available in the App Store.

====================================

Hunters 2 in the press:

"Hunters 2, with its 2D top down view has an excellent interface and control system compared to the others. It makes the pace of the game faster, allowing you to concentrate on those interesting decisions rather than battling with controls. It shows a real appreciation for good mobile-oriented design." - Julian Gollop, Creator of XCOM

Hunters 2 is an exciting and ambitious strategy game with deep RPG elements. - Slide To Play

I would even go so far to say that Hunters 2 is up there with my personal favourites of the genre, Sabre Team and UFO: Enemy Unknown. - TheSmartPhoneAppReview

This game is as good and as addicting as caffeine - appcroc.com

Im completely and totally in love with Hunters 2 - 148 Apps

====================================

Echoseven's comments:

05-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Has anyone gotten any responses on a fix to the last stand retribution bug? Also, does the +10% hp gain after each turn bug out last stand as well?
05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucross View Post
Has anyone gotten any responses on a fix to the last stand retribution bug? Also, does the +10% hp gain after each turn bug out last stand as well?
I kind of like the bug, it forces you to keep killing enemies or die. And the 10% regen talent won't help, as last stand has you die right when you end your turn, before the regen would take effect.

08-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Picked this up last night when I saw the price drop.
And while I didn't really enjoy the first game this is really good. They've changed enough of it to make it easier to use and more importantly more fun.
Can't believe I waited this long to pick it up.
08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
my favorite game!!! hope to see the hunters 3!))
08-07-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Picked this up last night when I saw the price drop.
And while I didn't really enjoy the first game this is really good. They've changed enough of it to make it easier to use and more importantly more fun.
Can't believe I waited this long to pick it up.
You (and the sale) just sold me on it Buying!
08-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Really liking this. I played some Hunters 1, but only the free part... almost bought it but held back due to the lack of a real campaign.

Seeing this significantly improved version end up $1 now is really nice. I'm only on the 4th mission and I find them pretty well designed so far. I've failed mission 4 about 3 times but have learned some new tactics each time, it seems like your strategy really does matter a lot. Was setting a trap with a hammer guy on guard in a choke point and luring in the aliens with a scout where they would die 1 by 1 or snipe the exploding ones... but on one of the last monsters my attack missed 3 times in a row and I got killed =P

Cool game Ill have to read some of the thread for tactics once I unlock more abilities.
08-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Chapter 7 Crows peck the eagles need help

Hey fellow Hunters 2 players,

Can someone point out to me what I'm doing wrong on this level? (Chap 7 Crows peck the eagles). Right at the start of the level, it puts me in a small room with no doors or exits. I've tried moving my guys to all points around the room, and nothing visible changes no matter where they are. What exactly am I supposed to do to get out?

Thanks

*Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to toggle the green doors on the bottom when standing next to them.

Last edited by applemac; 08-09-2012 at 08:37 AM.
08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Just bought this game and have never played a turn based strategy game before. Any tips?
08-09-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm late to the party too in Hunters 2 (can't remember why I didn't bought it before, but it was a wrong decision) but I'm
loving it too.
Actually doing the daily contracts to upgrade some gears and manage to pass mission 5 on the main quest.
Loving the game so much I've started to remember my men by name (quite an achievement for the game, considering there is no backfired story or dialogues for them).

Does the game support iCloud?I'm playing on iPhone on holiday and I can't wait to try it on the iPad at home...

Are the daily contracts the same for everyone?

Anyway, great game!!!
08-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Posted this over on GAF, but it bears repeating, and since there's a good chance the developers will peek their head(s) in, I'll quote myself here:

Well, there's a lot I'm digging about Hunters 2, not least of all the fact that it's as much a defensive game as it is an offensive game (a la Valkyria Chronicles). But one thing is bugging the shit out of me: you can't move past allies. Major flaw for me, especially since I'm already seeing a lot of bottlenecks in the level design. Not moving past enemies? I get that. But allies blocking your path? What the **** is that!?

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.