Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-25-2012, 09:27 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Has anyone gotten any responses on a fix to the last stand retribution bug? Also, does the +10% hp gain after each turn bug out last stand as well?
Old 05-25-2012, 09:59 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucross View Post
Has anyone gotten any responses on a fix to the last stand retribution bug? Also, does the +10% hp gain after each turn bug out last stand as well?
I kind of like the bug, it forces you to keep killing enemies or die. And the 10% regen talent won't help, as last stand has you die right when you end your turn, before the regen would take effect.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Picked this up last night when I saw the price drop.
And while I didn't really enjoy the first game this is really good. They've changed enough of it to make it easier to use and more importantly more fun.
Can't believe I waited this long to pick it up.
Old 08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

my favorite game!!! hope to see the hunters 3!))
Old 08-07-2012, 04:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Picked this up last night when I saw the price drop.
And while I didn't really enjoy the first game this is really good. They've changed enough of it to make it easier to use and more importantly more fun.
Can't believe I waited this long to pick it up.
You (and the sale) just sold me on it Buying!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:03 AM

Really liking this. I played some Hunters 1, but only the free part... almost bought it but held back due to the lack of a real campaign.

Seeing this significantly improved version end up $1 now is really nice. I'm only on the 4th mission and I find them pretty well designed so far. I've failed mission 4 about 3 times but have learned some new tactics each time, it seems like your strategy really does matter a lot. Was setting a trap with a hammer guy on guard in a choke point and luring in the aliens with a scout where they would die 1 by 1 or snipe the exploding ones... but on one of the last monsters my attack missed 3 times in a row and I got killed =P

Cool game Ill have to read some of the thread for tactics once I unlock more abilities.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:35 PM

Default Chapter 7 Crows peck the eagles need help

Hey fellow Hunters 2 players,

Can someone point out to me what I'm doing wrong on this level? (Chap 7 Crows peck the eagles). Right at the start of the level, it puts me in a small room with no doors or exits. I've tried moving my guys to all points around the room, and nothing visible changes no matter where they are. What exactly am I supposed to do to get out?

Thanks

*Nevermind, I figured it out. You have to toggle the green doors on the bottom when standing next to them.

Last edited by applemac; 08-09-2012 at 08:37 AM..
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.x

Just bought this game and have never played a turn based strategy game before. Any tips?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm late to the party too in Hunters 2 (can't remember why I didn't bought it before, but it was a wrong decision) but I'm
loving it too.
Actually doing the daily contracts to upgrade some gears and manage to pass mission 5 on the main quest.
Loving the game so much I've started to remember my men by name (quite an achievement for the game, considering there is no backfired story or dialogues for them).

Does the game support iCloud?I'm playing on iPhone on holiday and I can't wait to try it on the iPad at home...

Are the daily contracts the same for everyone?

Anyway, great game!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Posted this over on GAF, but it bears repeating, and since there's a good chance the developers will peek their head(s) in, I'll quote myself here:

Well, there's a lot I'm digging about Hunters 2, not least of all the fact that it's as much a defensive game as it is an offensive game (a la Valkyria Chronicles). But one thing is bugging the shit out of me: you can't move past allies. Major flaw for me, especially since I'm already seeing a lot of bottlenecks in the level design. Not moving past enemies? I get that. But allies blocking your path? What the **** is that!?