Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2012, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikk View Post
I've tri-ducked every single level in the game and gotten every other achievement. 594/594 regular levels, 54/54 collections, 18/198 Cranky's levels (the free 5 levels plus the challenges level), 3/3 mining laser and 3/3 in planetarium. I have not purchased the swampy IAP.

I still do not have the completed all bonus levels achievement. Do I have to purchase swampy to get this achievement? Or is it still glitched?
I have all but one of the new levels completed (ran out of time) but don't know what the mining laser is. My achievements showed up but there aren't new achievements in Game Center - only in the game itself. Is that what you mean? I have 33/35 achievements - the two I am missing are based on time.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:13 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Those are secret levels, you can unlock the mining laser one by going to Cranky's story -> Achievements. Drag your screen down (or up depending on how you call it), there's a graffiti on the wall (above Cranky Challenge 1). The other secret level can be accessed via a similar way in Swampy's Achievements.

I thoroughly enjoyed Cranky's levels, can't wait for the final chapter to be released. Cranky-2 (Hunger Pains) has some of the hardest levels in the game. It was very satisfying when I tri-ducked everything in that level. I also love the Cranky challenges - I hope more can be added to it. If there's a way to get more levels (beyond the final chapter) I would gladly pay for it.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:28 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Anybody else having iCloud sync issues? I've tried toggling it off and on from the Profile menu and all of my progress is still stuck on my iPhone.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:29 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben! View Post
Anybody else having iCloud sync issues? I've tried toggling it off and on from the Profile menu and all of my progress is still stuck on my iPhone.
Same here. On one occasion the ipad version displayed a message to say icloud data was available, and asked if I wanted to sync. I selected 'yes' but still there's no progress.

*EDIT* got it to work eventually by turning icloud sync off on both phone and ipad, then enabling it first on the phone, launching the game on the phone (which had all my progress), then enabling it on the ipad.

Last edited by Ben909; 04-27-2012 at 05:34 PM..
Old 04-29-2012, 09:46 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben909 View Post
Same here. On one occasion the ipad version displayed a message to say icloud data was available, and asked if I wanted to sync. I selected 'yes' but still there's no progress.

*EDIT* got it to work eventually by turning icloud sync off on both phone and ipad, then enabling it first on the phone, launching the game on the phone (which had all my progress), then enabling it on the ipad.
Tried that, and it keeps recovering my iPad save data with only three ducks. It's like both of my devices have their own iCloud profiles even though Where's My Water isn't listed under "Documents and Settings" (in the iCloud section of the Settings app) for either of them.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:20 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

$4 for the new mystery duck update seems a little too pricey.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
$4 for the new mystery duck update seems a little too pricey.
I agree. It's actually $2.99, but still paying more than .99 for 100 of the exact same original levels is too steep. Just because the ducks are switched around and all doesn't really change the fact the the new levels are the exact same ones we've already played. They don't even add new achievements anymore from what I can tell in Game Center. Any new achievements look to be in-game only which is BS...

EDIT:
They have dropped the new update price to .99 for the new duck update for WMW, which is much easier to swallow than $2.99...

Last edited by Snooptalian; 06-28-2012 at 07:39 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 07:47 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
EDIT:They have dropped the new update price to .99 for the new duck update for WMW, which is much easier to swallow than $2.99...
Thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:50 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mud Update:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 06-28-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
Thanks for the heads up!
No problem. Just happened to check it again and saw it was lowered. Says limited time only on the app description. So anyone wanting it may want to act relatively quick...