★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Diffusion Million Arthur 拡散性ミリオンアーサー by Square Enix (Japanese Appstore only)

04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I agree that artwork is great.Hoping for English release.
05-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Someone tell me why this is 3GS/4G/4GS only, despite being what seems to be an entirely 2D game.

I purchased an iPod Touch during the 3rd gen, but given that it's Apple they chose to continue to sell the 2G 8GB iPod Touch alongside the 3G 16GB/32GB variants, so anybody like me that bought an 8GB got ripped off.

What's worse, 4G came out within a year from when I bought it, and it became unsupported outdated hardware. Within a year. And I can't play this 2D card game.

So how do I justify picking up a used 4G when it's entirely possible that they'll announce a 5G within a few months and stop supporting it?
05-26-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdstick View Post
So how do I justify picking up a used 4G when it's entirely possible that they'll announce a 5G within a few months and stop supporting it?
Well, what you currently have is a two generation old device, possibly to become three generations old any day. You would be far better of with a fourth gen. Even when the fifth comes out, you'd only be one generation behind. In addition it's a far superior device. I made the switch from second gen iPod to fourth a long while back and was blown away by the performance and screen (retina) improvements. It's a whole different world.