Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Help pleaz
Old 01-26-2012, 06:40 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostz View Post
Im using pc. Named it terrain.png drag drop and... Nothing happens. Open app no option. Delete original terrain. Definitely doesn't work. *slams head*
Not sure exactly what you're doing, but if you're just changing your terrain.png then you simply need to drag the new modded .png into the Minebuilder assets file on iexplorer. It will ask if you want to overwrite, say yes. That's all that's needed. There won't be any options to change anything.

If you're adding a mod as well as new terrain then you basically do the same thing except you drag the entire contents of the modded assets folder into iexplorer Minebuilder assets folder. You don't want to mess with any other folders.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Ok so, i go to the minebuilder forums and i look for a texture. I find the one i want and all that comes up is a picture of the pack. ( can't see any links or anything, if there is supposed to be one). Drag it to a folder and its usually already named terrain.png. Then i drag that into the iexplorer window and nothing pops up, only thing that happens is the slider adjusts itself. I start the game go to settings and there is no option to turn on terrain. Start a world and nothings changed. Its what i've been trying to solve for an hour or two now.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:18 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostz View Post
Ok so, i go to the minebuilder forums and i look for a texture. I find the one i want and all that comes up is a picture of the pack. ( can't see any links or anything, if there is supposed to be one). Drag it to a folder and its usually already named terrain.png. Then i drag that into the iexplorer window and nothing pops up, only thing that happens is the slider adjusts itself. I start the game go to settings and there is no option to turn on terrain. Start a world and nothings changed. Its what i've been trying to solve for an hour or two now.
Right click the image and save it and name it terrain.png. Replace the old terrain.png in iexplorer or ifunbox. There is no current way to have multiple texture packs at one time.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 PM

Default Update coming very soon

It looks like the new 1.10 version of Minebuilder is being submitted to Apple and Google today for approval. Hopefully it won't take too long. The new version has a pretty good list of additions and improvements. Here's what the dev says has been changed or improved in the latest version.

Animals added: Boar, Bunny, Deer, Unicorn, Save animal state
Mobs: Bomb Spider, De-spawning
TNT
Blocks drop items
Mobs/Animals/Players bounce back when hit
Adhoc Multiplayer, Save players to phone (Already has online multiplayer but will now be improved.)
Improved controls
Improved water/lava graphics
iOS: File sharing through iTunes
Mobs spawn in groups of 2-5

This isn't the complete list, but it's the most interesting. Of course the dev is still fully behind mods and texture packs and I believe has also added an easy way to switch between them on the device itself (may only be for Android).
Old 03-28-2012, 12:45 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Seems like this is still the best Minecraft app if you like modding.

Still, I'm spending waaaay too much time with Junk Jack - haven't touched MCPE or any of the others in quite some time.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:10 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Anyone get the update yet? Figured it may have released last night. Nothing showing up for me. -/-
Old 04-06-2012, 03:46 PM

The update to 1.10.1 is out. I have to say though, it's not all that great. I'm sure there'll be a follow-up update to stabalize it soon but it's a bit buggy right now with control issues, crashing, and a couple other problems. Plus the texture packs and mods will need to be changed to work correctly as well. Back to vanilla textures for me.

There are some cool new things though, like bomb spiders. It's pretty cool to have all the wildlife around now too. I've also found a couple natural caves with an entrance on the surface as well as lava caves deep underground.

Still a good option for the mining and crafting type out there.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:12 PM

I suggest Junk Jack.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:12 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Any idea about this? Tried downloading a mame rom and this popped up... ??? I can't open it, but still wondering..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.4 KB, 8 views)