Looking for Promotor

03-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Looking for Promotor

I'm good at programming, not very good at promoting my products :/
I'm looking for someone willing to promote my games, I would be able to pay on results only. If you're confident you can make a difference contact me!
My games:
Tangled: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tangled/id309543858?mt=8
QuadPong: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/quadpong/id494018138?mt=8

Edit: mispelled the title :/ should be promoter...if someone can fix that it would be great

Last edited by Rudy; 03-08-2012 at 09:19 AM.
03-10-2012, 01:19 PM
What would you be looking for in a promoter? Someone who can make a Youtube video and advertise? I'm kind of good at advertising, and I COULD make a youtube video if I really wanted to. If you have skype, I'm on my phone 99% of the time, username is in Sig.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames
03-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen1 View Post
What would you be looking for in a promoter? Someone who can make a Youtube video and advertise? I'm kind of good at advertising, and I COULD make a youtube video if I really wanted to. If you have skype, I'm on my phone 99% of the time, username is in Sig.
I tried to contact you on Skype but didn't manage to catch you. I already have trailers, what I'm looking for is someone to spend some time marketing the games (and if that person can find certain deals that would require extra funds I might also be interested).
04-10-2012, 08:48 AM
hi, i tried one of ur games before its addictive but yes yuo have to promote your games better i can help you but need to know what s your budget for promote your games?

anyway contact me msafak@gmail.com

you can add for gamecenter : cladoceran
04-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Valerage View Post
Hi Rudy,
Any ideas what you'd like to see in the end?? Are you expecting more reviews and downloads, or also wanting to break through on Facebook and Twitter?
Well ultimately the goal is to get more downloads. How are we going to get that I'm not sure