Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStatiCa View Post
JCS2 will be a first day purchase for me. If you make a physical plush JCS car or T-Shirt I would buy them too .
There where some t-shirts made for an OpenFeint competition a long time ago. My brother told me that one of his work mates showed up to work wearing one after winning. It's such a small world.
Old 03-20-2012, 11:43 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post
There where some t-shirts made for an OpenFeint competition a long time ago. My brother told me that one of his work mates showed up to work wearing one after winning. It's such a small world.
Yep I still wear my sweatshirt around

Old 03-21-2012, 02:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post

As do I
Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just going to jump in here...

You know, I really like how (to my knowlage) the Jet Car Stunts Community is pretty small. There's a lot more interaction with the costumers.

Anyways, a few small comments that are basically the same as others.

A plush or real Jet Car stunts toy would be pretty awesome.

I personally really like the blocky, basic shapes and color of JCS. They're actually quite aesthetic. It's also not like any other style I've seen. It is unique. I'll be happy with the current style.

Exploding cars are just fine with me. It's fun going too fast and accedentelly smashing into a block and exploding.

JCS is easily my favorite game. Can't wait for JCS 2.

Quick question:
Will there ever be a Jet Car Stunts shirt? I kind of want a shirt now.

And another quick question. Could JCS possibly be multiplayer? Racing against a friend would be fun or messing around in freestyle would be fun too.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:49 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post

I remember winning one of those, too bad it never arrived. Probably someone in customs over here got it. Lucky b******
Old 04-11-2012, 01:40 AM

I've delayed finishing off the level editor video a little bit after GDC then easter. The graphics in the level editor look very different to the rest of the game, so I might have to add something to show how the rest of the game looks too.

Given things have been going slowly, I've been doing a bit of planning and have realized that there is still a lot to do to get this finished and will have to start working harder. It's looking like its going to arrive in the 3rd quarter at earliest.

I've got all the new cars graphics updated for Open Gl 2.0 shaders working now and all looking good with no problems, and just finished making them breakable.

Now I am putting in all the car sounds.

There is a full set of levels now that I need to evaluate to see how much polish or reworking will be necessary. In JCS1 I did all the levels my self, but this time they have mostly been outsourced. I think I might have to make some changes to get in some more of my ideas that missed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0130j03 View Post
I remember winning one of those, too bad it never arrived. Probably someone in customs over here got it. Lucky b******
That sucks. Wish I could help you out with that, but OpenFeint where handling all that. I've never seen one of the hoodies my self, I just designed JCS logo.

[Update 16th April 2012]
I got all the sounds in for the cars now, but still need to tweak gears positions. I've been spending half my time on Admin work too though. I don't understand where all this paperwork keeps coming from

Last edited by luketrueaxis; 04-15-2012 at 11:37 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 06:20 PM

Default 4s exceptions??

I don't want To put pressure on true axis. I am completely fine and don't want you guys to rush.

My suggestions: maybe make an exclusive jetcarstunts 2 for the 4s. You could make an universal version and the 4s version. The 4s version can have the better crash physics thing and better jet afterburner thingy you mentioned but dropped because of non-a5 devices. There could also be in generally, better graphics. I also hope you guys add some levels there are extreme like the bought level pack in jcs1( especially impossible a). I'm also one of the few people who found the secret cheat menu in the first game. I hope you add one to jsc2 too. the 4s version can include the iPad 2 and 3 also. I also agree true axis should drop 1st and 2nd gen. They need to be kicked out of the stone age. I
Also assume the game will need at least iOS 4 and there is no point trying to integrate it to cave men. A MESSAGE TO 1 and 2 GEN USERS! STOP BEING CHEAP AND GET A NEW IDEVICE ALREADY!!

Thank you for considering my proposal.

FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THE CHEAT MENU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
First go all the way back to the main menu. Touch the far upper left corner of your screen. Then touch the far bottom right corner of the screen. Then touch the corner above that and finally the last corner. Make sure you don't do it too fast or too slow. It won't work. NOTE: it will take multiple tries for some people
Old 05-12-2012, 11:36 AM

So when are you releasing? And tweaking gears as in cars will have gears, like stick shift? Can't wait
Old 05-12-2012, 01:28 PM

His post above mentioned third quarter. Out of all the games on all platforms to be released this is my second most important release that I am monitoring. Elite 4 is the first which will probably never be release. Third is GTA V. Yea... I like this game more than GTA V and for me that says a lot because GTA IV is up there for me.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:58 PM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by luketrueaxis View Post

That sucks. Wish I could help you out with that, but OpenFeint where handling all that. I've never seen one of the hoodies my self, I just designed JCS logo.
Eh, it's cool. Nothing can be done about it now. Maybe the next time around I'll win again That is if you plan on having another contest with JCS 2

Closed Thread