Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-03-2012, 03:25 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

I played it a little bit, but am not thrilled with the controls. I didn't try the touchscreen option yet, but the joystick was kind of difficult to use accurately. Hopefully I get use to it (or touchscreen option is better).

Also I tried the original Bards Tale, but that was just confusing. Moving around seems to be random. What I mean is I will move in a direction, then turn left and what I see is not at all what I was expecting to see.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:51 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Do you know if it is possible to continue the game after the end of the scenario ? I have missing achievements that I would like to do, but I don't know if I have to do before the end of the game...
Old 04-08-2012, 01:33 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

As I finished the game this morning, I will respond to my own questions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
Does anyone encounter an issue with the leaderboards (with xp leaderboard) ?

I'm always at 0 xp, and I'm at chapter 7. What I have to do ?
This leaderboard is updated at the end of the game, after the last fight (or no... it depends of your choice ).

Quote:
Do you know if it is possible to continue the game after the end of the scenario ? I have missing achievements that I would like to do, but I don't know if I have to do before the end of the game...
No, it is not possible to travel to the world after the end. So, the achievements have to be done during the quest. Or in beginning a new game...

Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this game. The story is excellent. Until the end, I had a good laugh.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I just began playing this game, and i must say that it`s great (i regret not starting it sooner), but i have a question about the extras, how do i unlock them? i read somewhere about donating money to the church? if so, how much must i donate?
And the second question, does the IAP offer, things that you can`t earn by simply playing the game?

Also, i know that after finishing the game you are not able to roam again in the world, but before i finish it, can i go back to all the places i visited, in case i missed a chest or sth?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by RazvanGNR; 04-08-2012 at 10:24 AM..
Old 04-10-2012, 04:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Did anyone else have trouble with the 4 maps achievement? I got them all but the achievements didn`t unlock :-??
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
Did anyone else have trouble with the 4 maps achievement? I got them all but the achievements didn`t unlock :-??
Could you tell me where to find the 4 maps ?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:01 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
I just began playing this game, and i must say that it`s great (i regret not starting it sooner), but i have a question about the extras, how do i unlock them? i read somewhere about donating money to the church? if so, how much must i donate?
And the second question, does the IAP offer, things that you can`t earn by simply playing the game?

Also, i know that after finishing the game you are not able to roam again in the world, but before i finish it, can i go back to all the places i visited, in case i missed a chest or sth?

Thanks in advance
I found that if you donate either the medium or high values, you'll get extras (and different for each value). The low value didn't give anything (except healing I think). AFAIK, IAP are only if you don't want to have to look for the stuff in the game.

As for returning to previous places, I discovered, a bit too late, that once you pass through the mountains to get to the final tower, you can't go back. Disappointing, because I missed completing a side quest.
Old 04-11-2012, 02:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDDreams View Post
As for returning to previous places, I discovered, a bit too late, that once you pass through the mountains to get to the final tower, you can't go back. Disappointing, because I missed completing a side quest.
Unfortunately, I haven't tried, but just before the final tower, you able to travel in a bird of fire. Perhaps it is possible to come back to previous places with it ?
Old 04-11-2012, 02:12 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Unfortunately, I haven't tried, but just before the final tower, you able to travel in a bird of fire. Perhaps it is possible to come back to previous places with it ?
Oh really? I haven't gotten to the final tower yet myself (I'm on my way though).
Old 04-11-2012, 02:29 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Could you tell me where to find the 4 maps ?
When you exit a town, you can see a black trow walking around on the world map! Avoid the beast encounters, and follow the trow until you touch him so you can enter with him in the instance!
Once you`re there, you will have to chase after him(really easy) and talk to him! He will offer you 4 maps, but you can only buy one for every encounter!
If you have a high charisma, the price will go down from 4000 to 3000/per map!

Hope that helped

PS: i didn`t let him talk about all the maps, i skipped the dialogue, maybe that`s why it didn`t sync the achievements! Just a heads up for you so you don`t do the same

Last edited by RazvanGNR; 04-11-2012 at 02:36 AM..