How many days of the week do you wear a piece of clothing for?

View Poll Results: How many days do you wear the same flannel/sweat shirt/sweater?
1 5 17.24%
2 7 24.14%
3 4 13.79%
4 1 3.45%
5 4 13.79%
6 0 0%
A week or more 5 17.24%
A few weeks 0 0%
A month 0 0%
A year/I always wear the same thing 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
04-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
cleaning clothes is a myth as long as u dont spill anythign on them u cn weare tehm as long as you want. i havent washjed my black clothes in years

Omg, I just hope you have no black socks or black underwear...

For me, it's two days max. Daily shower. New underwear every day, of course.

Well, it's not easy to smell the own stenches of oneself, coz you're got used to it... so you never know how much you are really stinking already. That's some kind of special mechanism of your nose because it's more important to smell other things than your own fumes. But for the other people, well...

I'll just laugh when the STP forum members start saying that most tA forum members are stinky and smelly.
And it's no wonder that the most of you are playing with iPhones, iPods and iPads instead of grrlz.

I also hate smelly people in the subway, train or bus, especially at summer. That's kind of torture.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-11-2012 at 07:43 AM.
04-11-2012, 07:47 AM
I only have one pair of functioning pants. They are work slacks. No jeans. I have a few pairs of beaten up pants that I will wear, only when washing my one good pair, which I could conceivably wear for a week. I never reuse unwashed shirts. Yet another corner cut in order to afford more games.

04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaz1000 View Post
I only have one pair of functioning pants. They are work slacks. No jeans. I have a few pairs of beaten up pants that I will wear, only when washing my one good pair, which I could conceivably wear for a week. I never reuse unwashed shirts. Yet another corner cut in order to afford more games.

You mean that being a gamer requires the sacrifice of being clean?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-11-2012, 12:19 PM
At least shower and wear clean underwear everyday. Anything less than that is gross... And I thought I was bad for wearing the same sweatshirt for a whole week.
04-11-2012, 10:27 PM
My mom actually told me it was okay to wear shirts, and especially pants, for multiple days, as long as they weren't in a row so nobody noticed.

For reels and info in a glorious 16-bit website design, click here!
04-12-2012, 05:41 PM
i wear it for about a week but not continuously. like, i will take it off i go on a meeting or something. but inside the house and with close friends the same sweatshirt can definitely go for long periods of time. fashion sucks.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
04-12-2012, 09:57 PM
it depends on the weather and season, in summer, change everyday.

[url=http://www.jinhuamold.com/category/hollow-blow-mould-15300-bbd8/1]blowing mould[/url] and [url=http://www.fish-net-machine.com/category/heat-setting-machine-8165-2599/1]Heat Setting Machine Manufacturer[/url] and [url=http://www.feitengacp.com/]Aluminium sheets[/url]