Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 04-11-2012, 07:59 AM

As I communicate with you, and you prefer to have the review result in China store instead of JP store.

So here is my review and give 4 star as Big_Rhet
Quote:
一款操纵感不错的射击游戏,操作起来比较方便顺手,加上自己本身喜欢运动竞技类游戏,这款就是我的菜了。但 是如果支持社交分享,game center,联机操作的话就会更好。不过有的时候敌人难被发现
Old 04-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Reviewed as Arutyun Mokoyan on US AppStore
Quote:
Amazing game!
This really cool air fighter game I've ever seen in the AppStore! The graphics in this game are excellent, the environments and planes are great example to developers of what a game should look like. The background music and sound effects are great and match every part of the game. The accelerometer are also excellent way to control your plane. The gameplay is great. There are different types of missions which are you should complete. The game also has Game Center support and you can compete with your friends. Very cool challenging game! Definitely worth buying game!
Old 04-21-2012, 10:49 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Exciting And Amazing WWII Flighting Game!

Reviewed as xbetay in Japan App Store with five stars:

Quote:
Exciting And Amazing WWII Flighting Game!
Wings of Fury is such an amazing shooter flying game about WWII on the iOS. Super exciting and addictive!
Fantasy dogfight game with vivid planes and real war scenes which are great feast to your eyes! Gorgeous and delicate 3D graphics with such cheerful and inspiring sound effects, also solid and fluent gameplay and control, make this game super enjoyable and amazing fun! You need to play as a pilot with a first-person shooting vision to protect your plane against enemies. Just feel like in a really plane while flying and fighting. Awesome and cool!
I played it for hours and hours and cannot put it down, so much fun and really exciting! Super love!
Never miss this awesome and amazing game if you're fan of fighter game! Definitely worth its price!
Grab it ASAP and have fun with your friends now!
Highly recommended!
Here is the snapshot of the review in case it doesn't appear in iTunes:

Thanks for the contest and chance!
Old 04-22-2012, 01:38 AM

Like some of the others, it won't let me post a review on the app store because I used a promo code. But here's my review and suggestions! Thanks for the game and the contest!

Quote:
Wings of Fury is a pretty fun dogfight game! I like the style, how you fly the plane with gyroscope controls and aim your bullets with the touch screen. The homing missiles are really fun to use too. I also like picking up the health and ammo packages that enemy planes drop after you shoot them down. It is a fun way to test your flying skills.

I played the game on an iPad 3. While I think an HD, retina iPad version would be awesome, this iPhone version actually upscaled pretty well. The graphics still look sharp in 2x mode! This might be different for iPad or iPad 2, but on the new one it looks quite good.

I do have some suggestions to improve the game. First I think the sound should be ON by default, like most games. I thought at first that there was no sound until I looked at the options menu. Maybe also split it into two options - one for sound effects and the other for music.

Sometimes I actually play games with the iPad perpendicular to me (while reclining/laying down). I had trouble with calibrating at this angle, it did not work well unless I held my iPad at a more obtuse angle (while sitting upright). While it was perpendicular, I couldn't make the plane ascend. I'd pull the iPad towards me, and the plane would descend and crash instead of going up. Also the screen jittered a lot. But everything worked much better when I calibrated at the normal sitting angle... it just would be nice to be able to play it at a perpendicular angle too.

While I like the controls, being able to aim your bullets with the touchscreen...I think there should be a second option somewhere in the settings, to make it where you can only shoot bullets straight ahead. This would add an extra layer of challenge because you would have to fly well in order to aim well. It's not necessary though, just something extra.

I wonder if the auto-rotate should be disabled. I'm a little torn, as I usually prefer games to have this feature. But while making sharp turns, my device would quickly auto-rotate the screen and it was distracting.

I really like the homing missiles, but they felt a bit too easy. Maybe it should take more time to lock on to a target, with less "aim-assist". It should be somewhat easy of course, because the missiles follow the target...just make it so that it is a little more challenging to target in the first place and it would feel more balanced.

I would recommend adding an option to invert the y-axis controls. The default controls it has now is how flying games usually are, but some people may prefer to play it differently...it's always good to have more options for controls.

I'd like to hear more and louder sound effects, like being able to hear a loud crash and explosion if you are close enough to an enemy plane after shooting them down. This would make it feel more more exciting and full of action.

The game already has Game Center integration and a leaderboard, which is excellent. But I would love to see achievements added too! Achievements are my favorite part of Game Center so I would love to see them for Wings of Fury.

I'd love to see more customization of the plane you fly. There are three planes that you will get to play, with different attributes, but it would be cool if you could further customize them by changing the colors. Maybe make new colors unlockable or linked to certain achievements.

And lastly, multiplayer would be so fun. I always prefer being able to play online against others, but even if it was just 1 vs 1 locally via WiFi or Bluetooth...it would be fun to play against a friend!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:19 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Left a review as iPawn4 in the US Appstore.

Quote:
This is a good plane shooter game. You control your plane using the accelerometer. You can use your Machine gun or Missile to shoot and destroy those enemies. Use the virtual pad to aim t the enemies. The radar really helps you locate your enemies. There are plenty of exciting levels to play. This is a good game with good graphics and nice gameplay. A really worth it for the price of $2.99.

Problems found on my iPad2:

1. Text are overlapping. The text are so big on my iPad2 that some mission text are hard to read. You can also notice the big text after every mission where it shows your score.

2. The accelerometer is not that responsive on my iPad2. The screen is shaking when I try to move my plane upward. It shakes like it wants to go up and down.

Hope to see a Universal Update soon.

Last edited by iANiMeX; 04-22-2012 at 02:22 AM..
Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed as deadpuma in the US AppStore
Quote:
Great shooter game!
This game gives players taste what it would be like to be a fighter pilot on a WWII. Amazing 3D graphics. great animations, realistic textures. There are different kinds of missions. You need to destroy all enemies the radar system helps you to find them. The control system based on accelerometer. It's very convenient to manage you plane!. Very nice addictive game! Wings of Fury is yet another top class game from "TeemSoft", it's the best air shooter game! It's worth much more than I paid for it!
Old 04-22-2012, 10:27 AM

My review but I cannot post on iTunes:

The game looks good from the screenshots and it also plays good. I love using those heat seeking missiles to destroy the enemy but they are limited. The firing gun shots are unlimited though but there is no lock-down feature with the gunshots. They are only good if you spot the enemy from far. You cannot take down the enemy when it is near you. Furthermore, there should be a tell-tale sign or voice warning that the enemy is near you as I collide into them without warning. The map is least helpful to me in such scenarios but only good in spotting the enemies. It is also hard to take down enemies giving out those replenishment as they seems to be god-mode. No sign of damage after being shot. Hope these can be improved in the next update.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:39 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

My Review

Quote:
It's the best plane combat game I've ever played. The background is WWII so you can find all kinds of aircrafts at that time. They are all well modeled with detailed texture. All the terrains looks nice. The control is really simple. I can master it in a couple of seconds. The best part of the game is the dogfight. It is amazing and every battle makes me exciting.
Overall this is a masterpiece that worth your every penny. Highly recommended.

Some suggestions:
1. no sound and music on my iPhone4. I didn't manage to make it work.
2. any plan on make it to the iPad?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfan View Post
My Review
Tried going to the option and see if it is enabled? It is turned off by default on my iPad2.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:50 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

The winner of the contest is kujen. Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who left reviews. We will have more contests in the near future.