Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 09-06-2011, 07:43 AM
iPad

i was just wandering, which is more important? elevator (75bux) or 100,000 gold?

i have 16,000 gold at the moment -___-
Old 09-06-2011, 11:45 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanfishie View Post
i was just wandering, which is more important? elevator (75bux) or 100,000 gold?

i have 16,000 gold at the moment -___-
The way I did it, which may not be the best, smartest, most efficient, etc. was to knock out the elevator purchases when I could. That way I wouldn't have to save up for them later.

But if you want to be strategic about it, it would depend on what level floor you're at and if it would benefit you at your current level.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

It's worth noting that coins are worth less relative to the cost to build the next floor as the tower gets bigger, while elevators are worth more relative to the time it takes waiting to move bitizens as the tower gets bigger.

In short, unless you're in the very early game, where spending bux can get you several floors at once, it is a more optimal choice to invest in the elevators.

(Caveat: if you don't actually elevate bitizens often, then you may as well not upgrade your elevator, since you'd never use the upgrade)
Old 09-07-2011, 02:22 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiem View Post
It's worth noting that coins are worth less relative to the cost to build the next floor as the tower gets bigger, while elevators are worth more relative to the time it takes waiting to move bitizens as the tower gets bigger.

In short, unless you're in the very early game, where spending bux can get you several floors at once, it is a more optimal choice to invest in the elevators.

(Caveat: if you don't actually elevate bitizens often, then you may as well not upgrade your elevator, since you'd never use the upgrade)
currently with 22 floors and level 2 elevator upgrade, the next floor at 79,350 coins
Old 09-08-2011, 06:29 AM

Default Upgrade Strategy

Im having trouble finding information about business upgrades. Whats the right strategy for them? Are some businesses better to upgrade than others? Is upgrading ever a bad idea? It seems like floors that are very low stock are better to keep that way because you can try for the 3-stock bonus more frequently. On the other hand, if I'm asleep with a business empty, I wish it were upgraded! Does upgrading a business affect each business by the same # of stock? I can't find answers to any of this!
Old 09-08-2011, 10:14 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by malohkan View Post
Im having trouble finding information about business upgrades. Whats the right strategy for them? Are some businesses better to upgrade than others? Is upgrading ever a bad idea? It seems like floors that are very low stock are better to keep that way because you can try for the 3-stock bonus more frequently. On the other hand, if I'm asleep with a business empty, I wish it were upgraded! Does upgrading a business affect each business by the same # of stock? I can't find answers to any of this!
There is no absolute strategy for this game.

Each upgrade of a store adds 75 items to each stock. This is the base stock, and thus affects the cost to purchase items of that stock, and the time to do the stocking. (It is also affected by the dream job doubling).
Old 09-08-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axiem View Post
There is no absolute strategy for this game.

Each upgrade of a store adds 75 items to each stock. This is the base stock, and thus affects the cost to purchase items of that stock, and the time to do the stocking. (It is also affected by the dream job doubling).
Aww that's a bit disappointing. I guess not that surprising though! Thanks!
Old 02-05-2012, 07:01 AM

Can someone tell me how to get those "Fully Stock XXX & XXX" achievement?

I have already almost hit 100 Floor already and most of my flat are filled with 3 bitizens. Still I have not unlock a single one of those "Fully Stock" achievement. What consider fully stock? And do the two stores have to be fully stock at the same time?
Old 02-05-2012, 08:14 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysea View Post
Can someone tell me how to get those "Fully Stock XXX & XXX" achievement?

I have already almost hit 100 Floor already and most of my flat are filled with 3 bitizens. Still I have not unlock a single one of those "Fully Stock" achievement. What consider fully stock? And do the two stores have to be fully stock at the same time?
Fully stocked is when all three bitizens stock the store completely. And yes, both stores have to be fully stocked to get the achievement.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:18 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default ..