• Publisher: Crytek GmbH
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 514.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOW WITH 36 NEW LEVELS AND HALLOWEEN-THEMED ADDITIONS!
CRYTEKS PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN HANDLE!

NOW WITH BRAND NEW PLACES AND FACES - DISCOVER FRESH LEVELS AND MEET KLONK!

EXPERIENCE EARTH FROM A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE IN THE PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER FIBBLE FLICK N ROLL!

When the cute but curiously brave extraterrestrial explorer Fibble and his friends crash-land in a regular suburban home, the world we take for granted suddenly starts to look a lot like alien territory.

HELP FIBBLE TO FIND HIS FRIENDS

In the dramatic crash, Fibble becomes separated from his crew as theyre scattered all over the mysterious house. Combine the unique skills of Fibbles friends and discover all sorts of new possibilities: Overcome obstacles with some help from Byte, scale new heights with Ragno and inject some speed into proceedings with a boost from Vroom or Docto.

INTUITIVE TAP CONTROLS FOR FAST-PACED FUN

Use intuitive taps of the touch screen to flick, roll and control Fibble as he embarks on an adventure to reassemble his crew and blast back into space.

OVER 40 EXCITING LEVELS IN 5 UNIQUE AREAS

Discover the bright and colorful world of Fibble Flick n Roll, with ambitious courses spread across 5 distinct areas! Roll through the kitchen, bathroom, kids room and basement, as well as the brand new garden area. And with the Lost Files Part 1 you can unlock even more puzzling levels to test your logic, skill and reflexes!

VIBRANT, CRYTEK CONSOLE QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS

Experience high-definition gaming like never before supported by top-notch features completely new to the mobile experience powered by CryENGINE.

HIGH QUALITY REAL TIME 3D CINEMATICS

Learn more about Fibbles dramatic adventure with his adorably cute crew in high-quality realtime 3D cinematics in Fibble Flick n Roll.

CHALLENGING PHYSICS-BASED GAMEPLAY AND HOURS OF REPLAY VALUE.

Enjoy a groundbreaking gameplay experience that is highly addictive and guarantees many hours of sheer fun.

BECOME THE ULTIMATE MASTER OF THE GAME

Along the way there are achievements to bag, objectives to complete and online scoreboards to climball of which will keep you coming back for more!

Become a fan of Fibble on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/fibblegame

Follow Fibble on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/fibblegame

See Fibble in action on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/fibblegame

Sanuku's comments:

03-31-2012, 12:25 AM
I found the blue key. It's in one of the levels in the third room. I thought they'd be in the same room as the bonus but I was wrong.
04-02-2012, 05:55 AM

FIBBLE
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
28/03/2012

Do you like to experience earth in a whole new perspective in this physics-based puzzler?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -

04-05-2012, 05:25 AM

FIBBLE

Touch Arcade Forums
Game of the Week
28/03/2012

Thanks a lot for your votes!

Check out this week's new releases
HERE

Start nominating your 04042012 TAGOTW
HERE

Visit 2012 TAGOTW Hall of Fame and Archives
HERE

- DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AGAIN -
04-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Dont know if it's just me, but this game is slow, I'm running the HD version on my iPad 2. It's slow, the loading take so long, the play time is faster than the loading.

Loading the level (1 minute)
Finishing the level (20 seconds)

Can't be this slow.
04-11-2012, 07:37 AM
Great game but really quite short. Hopefully the developer will add plenty more levels
04-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Is it supported in Ipad 1?
07-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Updated and on sale (now at 0.99/0,79) is an absolute must buy, one of the best game on iPad. Even if the the res is not retina, graphics are gorgeous. And I do find the blue key in the third room, fourth level. Good job Crytek.
07-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Does the iCloud work ?

Because it seems that not. I have played on my iPhone and when I try to launch the game from my iPad, I have to start from the beginning of the game.

I see the file of Fibble HD on iCloud in my computer, but the iPad doesn't seems to take the save file from iCloud.

Any idea ?

Last edited by RayZZoo; 07-16-2012 at 01:26 PM.
07-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
Does the iCloud work ?

Because it seems that not. I have played on my iPhone and when I try to launch the game from my iPad, I have to start from the beginning of the game.

I see the file of Fibble HD on iCloud in my computer, but the iPad doesn't seems to take the save file from iCloud.

Any idea ?
Maybe the saves just save on that device? So iphone will just icloud save to iphone, and ipad to your ipad? I dunno, just putting out the idea.

I finished most of the levels on my ipad, but want to delete it temporarily since it is a huge game, anyone with an ipad tried deleting it and restoring? Will my levels come back?
07-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayZZoo View Post
Does the iCloud work ?

Same here, too bad.