★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MunkyFun, Inc.
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 118.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **** 3 Epic Wild West Locations to Duel it out with your friends! ****
**** Easy Play Single Player Training Mode! ****

Make your fortune in the Welded West!

Take part in the classic tale of greedy robotic desperados hurling explosive cacti and toxic goo at each other in the historic frontier town of Deadbolt.

Okay, so maybe it's not so classic, but Bounty Bots is a frantic multiplayer action game with outrageous weapons and zany powers in a West that never was. Customize your 'bot, choose your weapons, and get rich in the craziest shooter available on mobile devices.

Full Resolution Retina Support for the New iPad
Full Resolution Retina Support for the iPhone4 and iPhone4s
Multiple paths to victory. It's not all about who's the fastest on the draw (although that helps)
An action game world unlike any you've ever seen
For the quickest draw, take advantage of weapons with the Apaxmai Auto-Firing Sniper Chimps
For the more skilled, the manual fire weapons have more firepower than a chimp can handle
Dozens of strange weapons and powers for you to mix and match to customize your bot
Smooth online multiplayer from the studio that brought you the IOS first person shooter hit, "Archetype"
Simple controls quickly get you into the action
Explosive cacti! SO MANY EXPLOSIVE CACTI!
Free to play. No fooling, play as often as you like. No film-flam, hustle, grift, or bamboozlin'
Earn a badge every day on the first round that you finish
Earn 3 badges every time you level up

Game runs on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd generation or newer running iOS 4.3 or later. Needs an active 3G or Wifi connection to play.

------==Gameplay Tips==------

Coins collected need to be deposited in one of them banks!
Coins banked will be yours when the round ends!
If you're an early quitter, you forfeit your winnings
XP is earned by picking up coins, even if they aren't banked
You can get significant bonus by depositing more coins at once, but you also become a bigger target

Many new features are in the works. Please help Bounty Bots grow by rating us favorably in the App Store or sending feedback from the settings menu. Also use the feedback to let us know what features you would like to see or go to Facebook or twitter to take part in the Bounty Bots community.
04-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Recommended

...just tested and it's a great multiplayer shooter
I wonder why this doesn't got more visibility.

As you have to take care of bringing the collected cash to the bank
it's somehow different and more tactical than an average FPS.

Clear recommendation as it's free!

04-11-2012, 01:49 AM
Great fun!
04-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm surprised at how little attention this game is getting. The fact that there's only one map is a bummer, but it plays really well and the graphics are really charming.

Game Center: Tikicobra
Plus: Tikicobra
Gameloft Live: Tikicobra
Basically, add Tikicobra wherever and it'll be me.
04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Downloading!
04-11-2012, 01:09 PM
yes, lets have more game support da new iPad! I just love it! Thank you the developer!
04-17-2012, 11:26 PM
Really great game. This is how i wish warm guns would be. The game is surprisingly glitch free and running smooth as silk. One of the better free apps out there!

Gameloft id: clchan
05-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Is there anyone on toucharcade playing this? I cant believe bounty bot isnt getting the love and respect it deserves

Gameloft id: clchan
09-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Great game I was worried about how the snipers aim would be due to the shape of the cross hairs but it works surprisingly well just wished they would add more snipers that actually look like snipers