Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-29-2011, 11:21 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

does anyone happen to know what the last 7 titles are, i cant seem to unlock any of them...
Old 02-05-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason kiu View Post
in pvp i saw a blademaster ... how come i cant find thoose job ? im now still a warrior lv67 in hard mode o-o can any1 tell me how ?
there is a quest outside a cave that you have to do just before you go kill the guy that impersonates raina and you have to get the item to break the spell covering the cave entrance. the guy is right outside the cave and has a set of quests for you to do, the last one being to kill the lava guardian inside the cave. happy hunting
Old 02-22-2012, 04:36 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to BWWilliamsMD
Default Vanquisher Helm

Hey destinia players im selling a lvl 80 orange helm and wanted to know what's a reasonable price you guys would pay for it. Hope to hear from one of you.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:28 PM

Hey guys anybody still playing destinia? Maybe someone could send some spare gold coins to me?
Old 04-28-2012, 03:15 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 2.x

Default destinia gold

Check out this item I found on eBay:

Destinia gold 150k

Link: [url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destinia-gold-150k-/160786947248[/url]

Old 04-28-2012, 05:39 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayaintrunk View Post
Check out this item I found on eBay:

Destinia gold 150k

Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destinia-gol...-/160786947248
You didnt find that, you created it.. rofl, desperate!
Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

LMMFAO! I'd hit the ban button, but it's just too freakin sad it's hilarious.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Anyone still play this game? I just now started playing this game and I find it very addicting the Auction Hall is awesome to =p
Old 06-30-2012, 12:06 PM
iPhone 4

Default Game Impressions

My Review

Upon seeing the main menu the graphics do not look very sharp. An advertisement popped up, I did pay for this right? Now the main menu screen also does not look very sharp, and the news button looks like its squished at the top, was this too rushed to lower it down a few pixels? Definitely does not look polished, but time to start the game. Wait - I need to exit out of this pop up again blocking the start button.

Level one gunner, warrior, or thief... I decided to go with gunner. Now the intro is playing. The graphics definitely do not look polished but it's bearable. I think it's me - the main character - rebelling against the Empire from what I can understand. 'Kaiser' is on fire with an electric powered sword, seems pretty powerful, or demonic. I guess I am supposed to fight my master now or something. Surprise Surprise, after one hit I'm knocked to the ground. But it's okay because "I can't die yet" so I'm going to be locked up. I'm apparently really dangerous, even though I'm a level one and don't even know the controls.

6 Months Later
Resistance Camp

Were going on a mission, and I can't tell who's male or female by the hair because you never know in an RPG. Anyways Rebecca obviously is wearing underwear as an armor cause that's the most tactical in this dangerous environment. Everyone quiet, crystal is talking, a blonde hair girl named crystal is pretty much mandatory in an RPG as well. They're all gathered here to rescue Urpa. They're rescuing prisoners and thanks to them, I am free from being locked up. They need my help because I know this place pretty well from my knowledge around my jail cell. I have to be hesitant about helping them though, because they rescued me and I should be alone because they're isn't safety in numbers.

Time to start the gameplay! I can move in four directions with this pad, and double tapping one of the 4 will cause me to dash. Took me a while to realize what the menu icon was because honestly it looks like a pixalized brown square. But from here I can see the status, equipment, inventory, skill, specialty, pet, making, quest, and system displays. Back to the game... Walking around this dungeon the movement is pretty responsive, wish that I was not limited to four directions though. I don't really know how to explain this but the enemies movement during a fight looks buggy. The effects during attack are pretty nice though. I also like how my phone vibrated upon getting hit, pretty immersive. The map is decorated very well but it all looks overlayed with a grey tone to make nothing very distinctive. I'm going to stop reviewing now and continue playing but the overall first 6 minute presentation...

6/10

Edit: Really nice gun sound effects by the way.

----

Now that the first part is done and I am back to the town I can definitely say the game has moved to a 6.5/10. The music definitely reminds me of MapleStory music, pretty identical haha. While the graphics could definitely be more crisp and polished, there is a lot of detail into this town. I am interested in the storyline as well.

Last edited by GreekArachnid; 06-30-2012 at 12:17 PM..
Old 07-15-2012, 11:42 PM

Its a 💩💩💩💩in nice game! What are sain there? Dont be fooled by the down down thing go 💩💩💩💩in play!