Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-08-2012, 04:29 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Thanks, needed that hint. Now finished it. Would like to say this is one game I have thoroughly enjoyed playing. A lot of the TBS style games get too in depth imho and its all down to fine point stats and 30 different pieces of armour/ammo/weapons etc in these situation preparing for the level takes longer than the level itself and for me this takes away fomr the gameplay. Dungeon Crawlers was the perfect mix. Comical, nice graphics, simple equipment/inventory, secrets to find, and you could get straight into the gameplay.

I for one sincerely hope the devs change their minds and decide not to end it at chapter 5. A game of this quality and enjoyment deserves more levels
Old 04-08-2012, 04:39 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecubes View Post
I for one sincerely hope the devs change their minds and decide not to end it at chapter 5. A game of this quality and enjoyment deserves more levels
Yes, especially now that there is a store.

Many more chapters are needed, MANY.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:53 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Thanks for the tips - finished it off pretty quickly once I knew what to do!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Okay - I finished up Chapter 5 thanks to the hint. One other thing I wanted to know about the latest update was...

Were more trophies added so we could complete the Dungeon Crawler achievement in the Game Center? I think I found one or two new ones, but that was it.
Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davegobe View Post
Okay - I finished up Chapter 5 thanks to the hint. One other thing I wanted to know about the latest update was...

Were more trophies added so we could complete the Dungeon Crawler achievement in the Game Center? I think I found one or two new ones, but that was it.
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure all 25 Trophies are in the 15 levels. I will look into this tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 AM
iPad 2

I can't seem to get the hint, SPOILERS

I trap him inside the electric fence, and I have tried all of my characters attack, none of them works, any help please???
thanks
Old 04-11-2012, 05:00 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMaster View Post
I can't seem to get the hint, SPOILERS

I trap him inside the electric fence, and I have tried all of my characters attack, none of them works, any help please???
thanks
•••Spoiler:   You need to use the healer's "Pray for Healing" on him to seperate him from his possessed ghost.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Really like this game, but it still seems way buggy.

I bought some new weapons, armor and potions and they're nowhere to be found in my inventory or equiped on my guys.

Then I also get problems sometimes restarting a battle where it's supposed to be "my turn" but it won't let me move.

Anyone have these issues? Particularly the equipment one? I have almost no gold now and nothing to show for what I spent.
Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Level select

When I went in to the level select option, I thought I would be able to bring my current party into that level. NOPE! You get what the game THINKS you had starting that level, and then it auto-saves over your current game. I lost a bunch of potions, and somehow gained a better weapon when I went back and selected the latest level.

Has anyone else used the level select and been pleased with it? I certainly wasn't.
Old 05-01-2012, 12:17 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Send a message via AIM to amn624 Send a message via Skype™ to amn624

Separated Aegon from his Grandfather. Advanced in the room towards the throne. And now, it's one battle after another after another after another. Wtf. This is now utterly boring.

How long is this supposed to continue. Granddad sees to be able to regenerate his health and I can never get in more than one attack on him.

Oh, and those switches on either side of the room? Tried to throw them. They don't work.

What is going on?! Thanks.