04-06-2012, 12:53 AM
#51
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostz View Post
Looks beautiful, but is this alternate control option also on iPhone? I like the original controls, but sometimes I would want to be able to watch the wind without my finger getting in the way. This and Creavures look really nice!
Yes, I was looking forward to this too, but after playing it found that using my finger it just completely got in the way and ruined the game play for me. Couldn't see how many leaves were there and after awhile they were gone and it was game over. Need another way to play as this is not good as it is IMO.
04-07-2012, 03:39 PM
#52
Hey, just wanted to give you a quick update, I've got the new relative controls for iPhone working now, very similar to the iPad, and they seem to improve the matter quite a lot. Kicking myself that I didn't launch with this, but there you go. Got a few bits to tidy up and test properly before submission, but it shouldn't be too long.

David Buttress - Game Creator - Don't Step On The Cracks
EEK! - new game releasing Nov 6th!

04-07-2012, 04:30 PM
#53
Is it worth this 2$?
I am really interested in this one but already bought many games on the sales

GC: TomussMypl
04-07-2012, 05:12 PM
#54
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup42729 View Post
Hey, just wanted to give you a quick update, I've got the new relative controls for iPhone working now, very similar to the iPad, and they seem to improve the matter quite a lot. Kicking myself that I didn't launch with this, but there you go. Got a few bits to tidy up and test properly before submission, but it shouldn't be too long.
Oh, great! I'm looking forward to this! Thanks!
04-08-2012, 10:57 AM
#55
I've made up some pretty background wallpapers for your iDevices and computers. Enjoy!

on-the-wind-wallpapers

David Buttress - Game Creator - Don't Step On The Cracks
EEK! - new game releasing Nov 6th!
04-08-2012, 11:34 AM
#56
TAGOTW Nominees - VOTE NOW !!






ON THE WIND
is one of the nominees for
Touch Arcade Game of the Week
04/04/2012



Do you like to take control of the wind and guide the leaves through a beautiful and stylish world?

VOTE HERE

- Devs cannot vote for their own games -
04-08-2012, 04:50 PM
#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup42729 View Post
Hey, just wanted to give you a quick update, I've got the new relative controls for iPhone working now, very similar to the iPad, and they seem to improve the matter quite a lot. Kicking myself that I didn't launch with this, but there you go. Got a few bits to tidy up and test properly before submission, but it shouldn't be too long.
Nice! Looking forward to this, also vote for On the Wind for TAGOTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
Is it worth this 2$?
I am really interested in this one but already bought many games on the sales
Its unique and addictive, so I think yes
04-11-2012, 07:01 PM
#58
Just a quick note, I've now submitted the update with new relative controls for the iPhone/iPod. I hope this solves the control issues that you've been having.

And now I can get stuck into making some new content!

David Buttress - Game Creator - Don't Step On The Cracks
EEK! - new game releasing Nov 6th!
04-11-2012, 07:06 PM
#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup42729 View Post
Just a quick note, I've now submitted the update with new relative controls for the iPhone/iPod. I hope this solves the control issues that you've been having.

And now I can get stuck into making some new content!
Thats great to hear! I still enjoy this very much every now and then and will even more with the new control method... and that new content... please make an endless mode
04-17-2012, 03:51 PM
#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup42729 View Post
Just a quick note, I've now submitted the update with new relative controls for the iPhone/iPod. I hope this solves the control issues that you've been having.

And now I can get stuck into making some new content!
Nice. Looking forward to the new control options when the update hits.