Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I get the feeling that Prevail is the kind of game project that just keeps growing at an accelerated pace (Johnny Two Shoes' Twitter lends some credence to this theory : "Creating content systems so we can make almost anything happen in Prevail - sure is a lot of work. BUT DAMN ITS COOL"), and thus JTS decided to just take their sweet time and let the game swell out of but also into epic proportions. Eventually, they'll have to submit to gravity and touch down, but for now, they soar far beyond their initial ambitions.

If this is the case, I would't complain if they spent another half a year injecting epic into awesome. Thus, every wednesday/thursday night Prevail is not released, my expectations just grow
Old 04-11-2012, 07:08 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

@Ayjona You are very insightful, thanks for the kind words!

There are some new sketches, pictures and info at over at tumblr.johnnytwoshoes.com
Old 04-18-2012, 05:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

really hoping for this game. this game should get more publicity
Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by juls363 View Post
really hoping for this game. this game should get more publicity
I'd love some sort of heads up. I really want to follow this game as I think it's going to be something special but the lack of updates makes it hard for me. I don't follow on twitter, basically only here, maybe that is the problem.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:18 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Send a message via Skype™ to mattll

hoping that the game will be finished after my final exams
Old 05-17-2012, 02:10 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubble View Post
I'd love some sort of heads up. I really want to follow this game as I think it's going to be something special but the lack of updates makes it hard for me. I don't follow on twitter, basically only here, maybe that is the problem.
+1 This is one of my three "upcoming" wishes. I hope this doesn't end up being another "Duke Nukem Forever-ish" never-ending project...
Old 05-17-2012, 02:40 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Just release it how it is. Look at what type of feedback you get from the Initial release and see what you do from there. For example if people say they want more updates then take it from there but if they like the game how it is then take it from there.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:33 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
+1 This is one of my three "upcoming" wishes. I hope this doesn't end up being another "Duke Nukem Forever-ish" never-ending project...
I keep checking the official site, nothing. No useful info on twitter either. Sucks after having followed the game for so long
Old 05-17-2012, 05:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebubble View Post
Sucks after having followed the game for so long
So, after following the game for so long, you are disappointed that the developers take their time to polish and improve the game? Might I recommend the world of AAA console development, then? It is full of games rushed out to meet unforgiving launch dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsslade View Post
@Ayjona You are very insightful, thanks for the kind words!
Thanks right back at ya Just take your sweet time with the game, until it lives up to all your own ambitions, no matter how absurd The longer it takes, the more I look forward to playing...
Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 PM

I totally agree with Ayjona, PLEASE do NOT rush this game out because some people are impatient! I would much rather wait for a polished incredible game then an unfinished game full of glitches. I absolutely love what I've seen of your game and am excited to explore your universe! I also wanted to thank you for keeping this game a premium game! Freemium developers only care about your money, not their product or their fans and are ruining the game industry!!!

And for those of you complaining about lack of updates, maybe that's because the developers are busting their butts to get this game out for you to play instead of spending their time in forums and twitter!!! There are only 2 developers making a game that will blow away games that huge companies develop so show some respect!