• Publisher: PCB Game
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 112.4 MB
  • Version: 1.6
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: XFP - XField Paintball / Airsoft : The first 3D paintball game for mobile and tablets.

Discover the first dedicated 3D paintball FPS, developed by professional paintball actors and supported by brands such as Dye, Sup Air Ball, Paintball Designer, Xpaint or Invisible.
Three game modes are available:
- Quick Play: Time attack, Over shoot or Survival Flag on six different maps: Wood, urban bags.
- Story Mode: Start a progression that will allow you to unlock new areas, gain new markers, to buy high-end balls, ...
- Walk in the Field: Try layouts on Millennium, the PSP, the PALS, and tomorrow new circuits in a fully immersive 3D mode, especially with the gyro mode.

If you are a Paintball fan, if you want to see upgrades in a FPS without hemoglobin, if you want new crazy features, participate in the adventure of PCB Game, an independent studio invested in the development of the most evolved game of paintball on mobile and tablets.

We always offer a free version. Thank you to share, comment, support, give favorable ratings.

Send us your requests for new features :
http://www.xfield-paintball.com

THANKS AND ENJOY;-)

The PCB Game Team.

sizzlakalonji's comments:
I tried the lite, and was impressed enough to buy the full version. Other than a few minor localization issues, this game is pretty ace. It'll probably get lost amid all of the big games tonight, but that would be a shame. At least check out the lite.

Full version

Lite version
04-11-2012, 08:41 PM
I used to play a game like this on DS than scratched that itch. This one needs a little more work and it'll have a customer.

I'm just so sick of breathing!
GC-Ghostz
04-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Third story mission is epic. A 'survival flag' mission in a medium sized map with various bunkers against 6 or 7 AI enemies. Plenty shootouts and ball flinging action .

Too bad the floating joystick make precise movement an impossible dream and that freaking fire button stubbornly refuses to be tapped .

I envy those with an iPad who can actually enjoy this game and the mission.

My new dual pistol (Double Iron Fist as they call it) looks wickedly sick. Two badass metallic pistols similar to heavy bolt blasters in various sci-fi games. Accuracy is great for a sidearm and dual wielding pistols is undeniably cool.

If there's one thing that this game gets right, among many, is great weapon design. Who knew paintball guns could be so cool?
04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
They need to add control altering desperately. Are you on teams? I played the lite version, and I'm always alone. I usually see red, yellow, and green players who seem to be all on the same side. That may be a color system depicting how many lives they have. But no teams. Looks nice though.

I'm just so sick of breathing!
GC-Ghostz
04-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Developer just smashed YouTube with the Launch Trailer:

Looks solid. I will give it later a try. Any reason why I shouldn't do so?

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-26-2012 at 06:50 PM.
04-26-2012, 06:58 PM
No reason at all. I like it quite a lot. At least try the lite.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
04-28-2012, 08:44 AM
I just purchased the game in HD for ipod touch 4gen even though the compatible devices ipod touch 4gen is listed. The game crashes at startup of the game. I've emailed the dev's to find out if theres a fix coming. Will keep you guys posted.