App description: VISUALLY STUNNING, ENGROSSING STORYTELLING GAME ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE! UPDATED WITH NEW CONTENT!

*Nominated for Mobile game of the Year by the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences.

* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the games huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."

* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."

* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."

* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."

* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "

* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We cant wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."

* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "

* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "

A dark fairytale of intrigue and mystery, where the sins of the past must be paid for So sets the stage for The Dark Meadow -- a visually stunning world of deep exploration, gripping story, and heart racing combat, created with the unrivaled power of the Unreal Engine 3.

You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.

Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.

The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.

- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine

- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;

- In-world storytelling and quality acting

- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with pull back and fire mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;

- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.

D3adly's comments:

Offical The Dark Meadow Launch Trailer:

Offical The Dark Meadow Teaser Trailer:

04-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Well the iPod has some issues with memory that make it less than stellar for some games but I think it still runs reasonably well almost every new game I've put in it and for the price it sells for is quite the bargain.

Having said that I only put "small" games on the iPod, runners, platforms, retro shooters and that sort of things. All things with intense graphics (unreal mostly )are sent to the ipad or iphone but at the end of the day those small games are what I end up playing the most and I take the friggin ipod everywhere, my wife thought that when I got an iPhone I would stop being so attached to the ipod but now I carry 2 devices everywhere lol.

Sorry for the rant, all in all iOS is a wonderful platform and is a nice moment for being a gamer!
04-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Mayby i'm blind,but i cant see new locations and enemy in 1.1.I have Dark Meadow The Past(free version from app store).Could any of you give pictures like these locations/enemy looks?

04-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Any chance to get informacion about new rooms and enemy(The Dark Meadow The Pact v1.1),from one of you?
04-19-2012, 01:18 PM
The Dark Meadow Soundtrack is available for everyone at the Phosphor Games Studios forum pages!
05-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Can anyone tell me how to delete games from the iTunes "My App Updates" window?

I have no intention of updating this, and I'm getting tired of seeing the update prompt.

Thanks!

DBC
05-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Can anyone tell me how to delete games from the iTunes "My App Updates" window?

I have no intention of updating this, and I'm getting tired of seeing the update prompt.
1) Move the .ipa file from your Mobile Applications directory and delete it from iTunes. (Don't do this if you sync all apps, as it'll remove it from your device!)

or

2) Make a copy of the .ipa file, update the app in iTunes, then copy the file over the updated one manually (don't drag it into iTunes, copy it using file copy methods)

There are other ways of faking out the version number, but these methods are much simpler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
05-15-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
1) Move the .ipa file from your Mobile Applications directory and delete it from iTunes. (Don't do this if you sync all apps, as it'll remove it from your device!)

or

2) Make a copy of the .ipa file, update the app in iTunes, then copy the file over the updated one manually (don't drag it into iTunes, copy it using file copy methods)

There are other ways of faking out the version number, but these methods are much simpler.
Wow. I would never have come up with that on my own.

Thank you so much!

DBC
05-17-2012, 10:42 AM
Phosphor Games Studio CONTEST! PAINT Your helpful friend in the wheelchair...

PAINT Your helpful friend in the wheelchair with your eyes closed!

1: Open Microsoft Paint... wait... Microsoft paint?? Yes, MICROSOFT PAINT
2: Select Pen tool
3: Close your eyes
4: Paint Your Friend in the wheelchair

The Prize!
1. One (1) Dark Meadow T-Shirt Size (Any size Small XXL)
2. One (1) Dark Meadow Poster signed by the development team
3. Set of Dark Meadow Stickers (4)

Rules:
After you are done, Save your piece of art and log in the Phosphor Games Studio forums ( http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=399.0 ) to post your image on the Phosphor Games Studios thread! (2MB or lower. Formats: jpeg, png, bmp - 640 X 480 or lower)

Only one (1) entry per user.

Participate in this contest only if you want to accept the contest rules and guidelines here: http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=398.0

Last day to submit your work of art will be Sunday May 20th, 2012 at 11:59PM Central time.

The winner will be announced on May 22, 2012 at 5:00pm Central Time and their image will be highlighted on all Phosphor Games Studio social media portals.

Winner will receive the prize in 7-14 days!
05-29-2012, 03:19 PM
The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!"

The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!"

If you gathered all the Dark Meadow documents, then you know about Silas Montclair. Seeking revenge, Silas Montclair traveled around the world in a long quest to gather all the 'Sun Weapons' which cost him his wealth and his life.

Keeping his tragic story in mind...

WE WANT YOU TO DRAW SILAS MONTCLAIR!!

Please visit the Dark Meadow Library documents in your Dark Meadow game and read his story carefully. Think of his clothes, the time in history he began his quest to search for the Sun Weapons, and other small details that would give him personality. Remember, this is a man on a mission.

Since Silas traveled around the world, this contest is OPEN TO EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD!!!

The Prize!
1. One (1) Dark Meadow T-Shirt Size (Any size Small XXL)
2. One (1) Dark Meadow Poster signed by the development team
3. Set of Dark Meadow Stickers (4)

Rules:
After you are done, Save your piece of art and log in the Phosphor Games Studio forums to post your image in this thread! http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=406.0
(2MB or lower. Formats: jpeg, png, bmp)

Only one (1) entry per user.

Participate in this contest only if you want to accept the contest rules and guidelines here: http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=398.0

Last day to submit your work of art will be Saturday June 16th, 2012 at 11:59PM US Central time.

The winner will be announced on June 19th, 2012 at 5:00pm US Central Time and their image will be highlighted on all Phosphor Games Studio social media portals.

Winner will receive the prize in 7-14 days!
06-10-2012, 11:25 PM
The Dark Meadow 'Silas Montclair' Fan Art Contest!!

Did you submit your Dark Meadow Fan Art Contest Entry? Because Commando24 Did!!!

Isn't it awesome?

You have a few days to submit your entry! All you have to do is draw Silas Montclair and post your piece of art work in our forums!! Last day to submit your entry will be June 16th 2012!! HURRY

http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=406.0