03-23-2011, 05:31 AM
I bought the new Angry Birds game the first day it released though it's freak when the birds are caged. But somehow after the game installed, I didn't play it much. Anyway, I like the music in it.
03-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Are there ads in the paid version? The ones in the demo are really annoying but fine since it is free. Would not be ok with them in the paid version even if it does open up the additional levels.
03-23-2011, 09:05 PM
Angry Birds is awesome.. i spent way too much time playing it. Love it.

i dont recall any ads in the paid version.

YATZY ADDICT - #1 Dice Game in the App Store! FREE
FARKLE ADDICT - PLAY FARKLE! for FREE!
Video Poker + Perfect Play Trainer - Learn to WIN while having FUN!
Keno 1/4/20 Multi Card - Bingo Classic - TVOut support - your own Bingo Hall!
03-24-2011, 08:19 AM
I love the art style in this version!
The backgrounds are very pretty!

But I don't know if I'll get the paid version... I'm still trying to finish the "standard" Angry Birds!
03-24-2011, 12:37 PM
OK, so I'm still unclear from this discussion if the paid version of Angry Birds Rio HD forces you to sit through ads while playing? In other words, do the ads disrupt the play experience? I know the game as a whole is intended to promote the movie, so level loading screens that show me something about the movie, an intro that does so, and access to trailers and such from the main game screen would be fine.

$2.99 is not a lot of money sure free would be better, but why should I expect to get a game for free? Rovio is a business and that is what they feel they need to charge. But, any amount of money is too much if I'm forced to sit through ads. I'm not writing this to complain about the price of a game. Instead, I'm trying to find out what the experience is like to get to the game. Would I be paying $3 to be forced to watch ads or do I get great gameplay with relatively unobtrusive ads?
04-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Angry Birds is my favourite i spent way too much time playing it.

[url=http://travel.hamariweb.com/Asia/Pakistan/Lahore/Hotels/Avari-Hotel]Avari Hotel[/url]

[url=http://travel.hamariweb.com/Asia/Pakistan/Lahore/Hotels/Avari-Hotel]Avari Hotel[/url]

Last edited by Baie052; 04-17-2012 at 02:19 AM.